Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hung Out with the Girls Today :D



(January 11th, 2013)

My phone was literally blowing up this morning! (well after my mom woke me up to lock the door and I felt light headed from getting up to damn fast) It was my two best friends asking one another about a restaurant to go to & was wondering why I wasn't replying, then they figured out I was sleep (well not anymore!) So I replied back saying I couldn't go, but my friend really wanted me to come to spend the last time with her since she was leaving to head back to SFA. So I texted my mom asking for money, she said when she reached her destination an got to the nearest Wells Fargo she would put money in my account (so it was a go). Told my friends, they were like cool, gonna pick me up at 12 in the afternoon, so I got ready. While getting ready, my hair was poofy and everywhere! Just sticking out so I went to the corner store to buy a brush (since all the brushes in this house were dirty with hair and other things; i just go my hair done) & holding spray. But I found out all I needed was a brush, swaa~ It was fixed. As I waitied on them I ate breakfast, found out my friend Desi needed more time (me and Vivi were like ok), my moms ex-boyfriend put money in my account (I told him thank you; I honestly thought when he told my mom he was letting my mom go cause she was his past I thought that meant us too but I guess he doesn't mind helping me out..i guess cause I'm a broke college kid lol), took the trash out (for it reeked! Then the darnest thing, WE HAVE NO MORE TRASH BAGS! Great. So I just hung a plastic bag on the door before Desi texted me to come outside. (by the way I sent them a picture of my hair before I got in the car so they wouldn't be all surprised) An the glorious friends I have, they said that I would make a good boy if i lost the boobs, had an Adams apple, a flatter butt (for not all guess had an ass), a a shade over in my skin color I would be a handsome male. I laughed at them! These are the friends I have, there all random & weird but I love them. So while we were driving to out destination my cousin was texting me asking about when Teen Wolf's new episode would come on, i told him the 2nd episode of this new season will air next Wednesday. Then he figured out he missed thi weeks episode an needed to catch up. Vivi got lost by the way, well thats what we thought fiddling with the GPS. But we found out after deciding on where else to eat. That the Cheddars restaurant that use to be in that are wasn't there anymore, so we went to Spanky's (a pizza place). We were gonna vote but it was up to Vivi's little sister on what she was in the mood for (for Vivi was paying for her & her sister and whatever she bought it had to be something she knew her sister would eat). Got to Spanky's it was crowded, had to take the table near the door, complained on this lady that was a table over that just kept talking loud and repeating a lot of her words (i found her annoying as hell). I ended up getting an appetizer (chili cheese fries) & a meal (individual pizza). But what was getting on our nerves most of all before the food came was Vivi's sister complaining about it taking too long when we just ordered the food, her wanting to get up an staring at Betty Boop on the wall, but what irritated me was Vivi who kept patting my head like i was a cat (she had to get use to my short hair) & the fact she kept bitting me (i keep telling her she'll end up a cannibal; an that im not tasty). Desi wasn't helping sprinkling salt & pepper my way like they were gonna cook me! DX  Eventually we ate, talked, finally got one of the lady's that worked there to sing her little sister Happy Birthday (they celebrated her bday yesterday but her bday was today). After leaving Spanky's we decided to head back to Desi's house to go with her to the car wash; of course we had to clean the car out first. Her & her brother share the car but he mostly uses it. I swear he made this car his 2nd home! All in the trunk there was nothing but his clothes, shoes, and belts; on the inside it reeked of cigarettes (i hate the smell) and the faint smell of weed (i hate that also). Done cleaning it out, got done having to patch up Vivi's sister knee cause she kept skipping around an fell, and also finished helping Desi's parents bring in groceries. Then we hit the road! (by the way there was a dead turtle in the street coming our way to Desi's house, at first i didnt see it, but once we headed back that way...i saw the poor thing). An the restaurant wasn't the only thing packed, the car wash was packed also! But we got thru it quickly (the line). Scrubb-a-dub-dub! I swear that car felt clean once we got out! Then we vacuumed it, wiped down the windows the best we could without Windex, & got that new Car smell freshener for the car. It was perfect. Then I was dropped of home. Our house smelled horrid! I didnt know what  it was! I kept spraying air freshener but it wouldn't go away! Then I found out my mom stopped by, with someone, an they left there ashes in a tray from a cigarette! No wonder! I threw them outside, turned the fans on, & went  to the room an was in my world~  While in my world: on tumblr, twitter, tried to find something for my 3ds but failed, emailed important things & YouTube. Mom home = have you packed yet? I was gonna start but lost motivation when I got a bag of chips. But i packed, noticed a lot of crap wouldn't fit, showered, & decided my mom is gonna have to mail me some of my Christmas stuff. Cause I'm noy hauling all this crap! Lol. Well it's Toonami Night, it's going on 12am or it already is (idk) but I'm wide awake cause my mom has the TV loud. So i'll be up catching up on some anime for awhile then I'm goin to bed. So cya~

No comments:

Post a Comment