Sunday, January 5, 2014

My Sherlock Day ^w^



(January 5th,2014)

I tried really hard to stay up but I blacked out.
I didn't fall asleep when I said in my last post, I forgot yesterday was a Saturday. That's Toonami Night & Inuyasha night! So I was only able to stay up an read ch10-12 of Samurai Drive (manga), take a nap, woken up by my alarm set, ignored it, & blacked out.
I woke up around like 1pm or something, ate me some glorious Apple flavored Toaster Strudel (I love me some Toaster Strudel), was planning on playing my game but my mom wanted to check her email. I would've given her my computer in a heartbeat so she could hurry up & give it back but I was having difficulties with my damn computer (it was being an ass) so in the end I made my mom an account on my laptop & gave it to her. Great I have no choice, I had to put clothes on so she wouldn't whine on the fact that I stay in my pjs all day long, & I was planning on doing laundry. But that idea left me when she came in the room telling me to type something for her exboyfriend (it was the rules to there Spades game they have every year) I didn't mind typing it up since he's going to pay me. I typed up while muting my mother out with Pandora; plus I was hating the fact my mom kept reminding me how she doesn't have a stable job & what ever money I get to hold on to it. (I know so stop constantly telling me! Damn I swear I'm getting me a job when I get back to Dallas to pay some of this shit off!) After all that, I sent it, got on Tumblr after not being on it in years (i didn't do much). All I did was post about how I;m excited for Teen Wolf's Winter Preimere tomorrow on MTV its going to be epic! Then I got consumed into WeHeartIt, just looking at random pictures, then I saw a camera I wanted. It's a Polaroid camera from Urban Outfitters, I decided to get it on my bday (it;s not til April). Then of all the bloody things for me to do i broke the tip on my new stylus i just got about a day or two ago (its the Dagi Stylus P602) but I managed to watch a YouTube video on how to replace it! But I was more glad that there was a replacement in the box. After solving how to put the damn thing on i was rushed to go outside to help haul in my sister's crap (she was coming back from her dad's house; she's my half sister) then my mom was so excited about all the bags she got that she went thru them all to see what was what. I really didn't care, just wanted them to get out of the room & turn the light off so it could be my batcave again. Oh did I mention I downloaded S3 EP 1& 2 of Sherlock~
That's what happened next, I put the two episodes on my phone, popped in my headphones, & enjoyed there reunion. Even though John did whoop Sherlock's ass! Lol. During those two episodes I was touched, I screamed, but most of all I laughed my ass off of how John & Sherlock act with one another. But after the 2nd episode ended I just felt sad for Sherlock...that he'll be all aone..with his smart ass brother! Lol. But I;ll have to wait til Jan. 12th, 2014 to find out how Sherlock is after the wedding. I wonder if he's confused on how he's feeling? Does he plan to take a vacation? Or just play his violin til a new case comes in? Who knows...but John was the most important thing to Sherlock. I'll just wait. Well I've been typing this since 11pm-ish or 10pm-ish or should I say after i put my comfty pj's on. Well im going to bed, night all~

No comments:

Post a Comment