Monday, January 20, 2014

Deep Ellum and Odd Things




January 20th, 2014


Didnt want to get up but had to for I totally forgot we were going to Deep Ellum.  A place Renee wanted us to go to so badly cause it was amazing and there was badass artwork. Going to highly sum this up cause im tired and need to go to bed. Go there, we were tourist (took pictures of everything), stopped at a 7 Eleven, couldn't go into shops for they were all closed (duh holiday), walked around more, more graffiti, went into a futon shop (kinds want a futon now) and then a antique shop. Thus antique shop was odd and had so many things here, random shit. Random that all I could think about for some odd reason was the Seeing Stone from the movie Coraline. But what was more odd was that my stomach was hurting, at some point if walking about I felt light headed, and thought I would pass the hell out. I had to get out of there. It was already enough the sum was draining the shit outta me and now this fucking place. I told Renee and Melsi, Renee told me it was bad to starve myself, Melsi said she felt light headed also being in that place. Is it cause were still young and not use to such stuffy and odd places...wtf am I saying. Shit I need led food. Before we stopped for food I had to see if I could buy my monthly pass, it was a no go so we walked to where the food was. I wanted Mcds (crowded as hell) but I got my food. Couldn't stay to eat cause this office came over and asked Renee and Melsi if they were camping cause they didn't order anything. They were waiting on me. Rolled things up, went to Subway so they could get there food, ate, got right back on the crowded ass train for one more amazing thing. An eye. It was large and cool, Renee said it looked like her eyes (even though her eyes were brighter today). So headed home. I took a big nap! We got home at 4:05pm, and I napped till 6pm. Good nap. I was awoken by Tionas loud ass voice who came to get her pillow and Melsi left the door cracked to where light got in. Hungry. I made me a chicken breast, reheated rice, paid 75cents for a soda from Melsi (cause I have no drinks only water and milk), and me, Melsi, and Renee all sat to watch Sin City (movie). The whole movie was all comic like and odd as fuck but I found it a good story plot, Melsi and Renee didn't like all the nudity that much. (trust this nudity is nothing like True Blood lol). We were done watching that movie at 10pm on the dot. So I showered, once out Melsi was complaining that she could buy a Dark Magician figure for it cost so damn much plus shipping. I told her to find something smaller and cheaper when she goes to a convention or a festival. While she hopped in the shower I worked on my blog posts for today, yesterday, and the day before. Its now 11:52pm and im done typing. Im going to bed all. I have class in the morning. Night~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment