Sunday, January 26, 2014

Not doing anything..relaxing X3



(January 26th, 2014)

Melsi had left with Tanicea to go to church. I slept in and didn't get up til the afternoon. My hair was itching like crazy, so i greased it, when I was done my hair was spiked everywhere  I laughed. Then it was breakfast time (I don't care what time I wake up I have to have my three meals of the day), talked to Renee before she left work, and decided not to get dressed for I wasn't going anywhere but downstairs to use the wifi. While heading to the lounge I saw a lady who kept walking around like she was lost, eventually I asked her if she was after her passing me by the third time. She said she was but she the found the apartment. Before I reached the other elevator I was wondering if you could get wifi from this sitting area but the play area for the pets (someone told me you could) and I did have Wifi. Only one problem though, no socket to plug my laptop in. So i ended up going downstairs anyways. While down there Tiona stopped by to make sure I would go with her up to the school to help her with her homework, caught up with Teen Wolf, caught up with Supernatural, and was defending my snacks (I left to go get snacks and Melsi told me when I got back I would watch YuGiOh with her I was like yup; also heard about my friend making velvet cupcakes, I will be getting some later) from a cute pug dog who was running around everywhere while his owners played pool. Then started working on these blog posts, got kicked out (they close early on Sundays), went to the other lounge (someone was watching SpongeBob (annoying shit)), talked to Tony and Allie about what we were doing for there bday, and I got a velvet cupcake. It was glorious~  But anywho, I finished my blog posts, heard a weird ringing noise, I asked everyone in the room was I the only one to hear that. I wasn't they heard it too. So eventually  my Pandora has stopped working (damn wifi), my ass hurts from sitting here so long (more like I can't feel it), and I'm hungry. Time to head up stairs and eat something (I wonder what though). Oh I forgot to mention I emailed the author and told her I would get the sketches to her as soon as possible. Then she asked for something else, i just thought man I got to do a lot of sketches for this lady lol. So I ended up making me a bacon sandwich and a bento lunch for tomorrow since I'm going up to the school to help Tiona with the PhotoShop 50 layers of Hell assignment. While fixing my food and playing frog golf with Melsi she also brought up how some of things have been missing (food and other things) and so have I. So I made signs with Melsi to post in the places where things were missing and did the dishes since Melsi kept complaining how I used her dishes and didn't wash them. So I washed all the dishes. Then after another round of frog golf she told me she wanted to watch YuGiOh again but had to go to class in the morning. I told her another time and I stole the shower from her. Well I'm going to bed all night all. Cya~

No comments:

Post a Comment