Friday, January 3, 2014

I miss Blogger! So I'm coming back to it :)


(January 3rd, 2014)

I know it's been awhile, sorry all.
Since I graduated high school well..before that..since I had started my senior year in High School things were stressful & I didn't  have to time to write my thoughts out an let you all know whats's going on.
But I graduated from High School on June 8th, 2013.

I'm a college student now, just finished my fall semester & I'm now here back at home for the Christmas break. I won't leave Houston, TX til January 12th, 2014 (to head back to Dallas, TX). I was writing down some things for me to post of what was happening during college to let you guys know but homework & college just got in the way. But I have been taking pictures, pictures help me remember what i did on that day. So if I do start making posts an there short I'm just going off by my pictures I took.

I miss typing my thoughts out, commenting on peoples posts as well, and just being on here. This use to be the main site I got on when I created this blog, I didn't get on any other social network. I only blogged. My social network in 2011 was MySpace, then it later on down the line became Facebook, & Twitter & etc. But this was the main place were I could post something long, let it out, & be able to look back at it an see how much I've matured through all my tough times. So you now what, I'm coming back to Blogger. I hope you all missed me (probably not) lol. But it's okay~   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment