Sunday, January 19, 2014

Le Brunch with Evangelion


January 19th, 2014

I set a damn alarm and surprising I wake the duck up before it. Melsi was already gone to the holy house, she wanted me to go with her but i wasn't a church peron. Anywho, it was good thing I did, cause I was able to at least brush my teeth before heading down there to eat. I knocked on Renee's door asking if she was in there, she answered the door half dressed telling me Sarah was sleep. I was like oops. She told me she couldn't go cause her friend made brunch reservations for them an they were coming to get her, so yeah. She told me to get her a cinnamon roll. To my surprise I went to wrong damn place (keep in mind I wasn't getting dressed to go get breakfast by Panama Bread) I was in the lounge. Everybody was like the other lounge silly, so I went, they told me there not open yet. Are you shitting me! Its tow minutes to 12 in the afternoon and you can't open the fucking door. So I took the long way, didn't help for shit. Had to wait til someone opened the door. So we had to sign in the get the amazingness, Tony and her sister Sarah (the good Sarah) and there other roommate (I can't recall her name came down). I got me this amazing sausage, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich, a Blueberry muffin (which was like heaven in my mouth if I might add), and a Eruo Drink (hope I named it right, probably not, ill correct it later). But I was so content. Yet I still had to go upstairs and give Renee her cinnamon roll before I left. Once I was on the other elevator there were these two guys who were like holy shit I totally forgot the brunch thing. I told them it ends at 1:30pm and to hurry cause a lot of people were down there. Once they were off on there floor they told me they would stack up like crazy cause they needed breakfast food and thanked me. Renee. Bam. Right there when I was about to get off, she couldn't take it with her. So I would have to leave it on the counter; told a couple in the hallway about the brunch thing if they wanted to go. After heating my stuff up (it got cold) Melsi came thru the door. She told me about the church, how awesome it was, and even showed me pictures while we were heading to where the brunch was. (she didn't want to go alone and didn't know where it was plus I had to inform a few SMU kids of which lounge it was) An boy oh boy was it crowded! Tiona and Keia finally came down, talked with them, then Merrie came and talked with her, Melsi went upstairs to eat. (our conversation consisted of what we would do to celebrate Merrie's graduation cause she was graduating soon, what Tiona wanted to do for everyone's bday, how Tony said her bday was coming up and she wanted us all to go Ice skating with her, and how Tiona wanted to take me and Keia to church on her bday which wasn't going to happen). I went back upstairs and started over on my Orcs and Elves (game) for the DS cause I couldn't recall where the hell I left off in, an I got far.. Tiona finally texted me about going to Starbucks to use the WiFi since the one here at the Blvd was crap. To sum things up, we walked to Starbucks, Tiona told me along the way that she told Keia something that I won't mention here and she was like ok about it, found out from Keia who was there before us that Starbucks was crowded. So we went to the good lounge til they kicked us out around 5pm and we had to go sit outside the gym. Sum this up: went from trying to figure something out with my phone, caught up with Sleepy Hollow, and watched Evagelion 3.0. You don't understand how into it and serious I was with the movie. So into it that I was like I'll meet you guys at the Good Sarahs and Tony's place to eat chicken (they invited us over for dinner), I hated that Kawaru (I think that's his name) died. But overall I loved the action, the piano music, and I really didn't miss the main characters dad cause he's a dick. Walked into the apartment at Melsi getting annoyed that she could defeat a character on this frog golf game she got for Xmas, I told her I would be home soon or not. Actually I got home at 12am, we were eating chicken and watched Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 (movie). Renee was fingerling over how her mom won her a laptop but had to chip in for it. I was happy for her; wish someone won me a new laptop mines is a piece of shit. So I showered and im going to black out now. Night all~        

No comments:

Post a Comment