Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Mother Nature of the Month..I fucking Hate you! DX



(January 22nd, 2014)

Got up early and to class early. No one was there, so I just went to the computer lab to check my email and other things til the instructor for the class that would be going on in that room came. I left and went back to the empty class room (its boring being the first one there) but eventually everyone else came and so did our instructor. Now she spacifically said we were working on the torso, the torso of the skeleton. She showed up how to box it and all, did that during my break, then started on the details after her coming by to tell me to actually look at the skeleton. She wanted me to stop trying to remember it all and look at the darn skeleton, sure I did. While working on the skull, ribs, and pelvis (torso my ass) I was getting a royal headache and stomachache. But mostly was hungry and wanted class to end for they were giving out free pizza in the court yard where the clubs were happening at after I get out of class. I was annoyed..highly..then after a bathroom break i fund out I started my mother nature of the month. Damn it! So class finally ended, felt like crap, saw all the clubs set up even Melsi's gaming club set up as well. I waited in line for the pizza with Gabby and her fabulous friend Chad (he wore colorful clothing that I loved so much) then we found out why we weren't getting our pizza yet. We got a new president for our college or school whatever and he wanted to say a few words. Gabby told me I was being very sassy, I told her I was PMSing and wanted the fat boulder to shut the fuck up so I could get food. (yeah I'm a mood ass bitch when I'm on my cycle plus hungry). Chad was wondering what to say when he introduced himself to the new president, he wanted to say he was Lady Gaga but he said his name. Said hi to our boulder presidet, signed the paper, got my pizza and talked with a first quarter student, stole some candy from Melsi's table, then talked to Tiona. Tiona introduced me to her new friend Ann, Tiona calls her Coco but I'd rather call her by her name. After Ann left to go print something out, Tiona showed me the picture of her pregnancy test. She wasn't Prego. Ain't that some shit. After words I signed up for a movie club and a camera club that was going to have a scavenger hunt later on that day an I was like I'll come. Now here is were my hell began, once off the train at Mockingbird station and me walking to the apartments. I thought so many evil ass thoughts! I wanted to claw peoples eyes out, push them, etc because my cramps felt like hell!!!!!! I was pissed! I was mumbling to myself wondering why my cycle couldn't have started when I got home! Home so i could be angry at the world in bed damn it! But bed was amazing once I reached it, but I felt hot as hell! I stripped, threw mostly all of my clothes out of the drawer, Melsi came in talking about how she has a box of pizza, I popped two Ibprophines, yelled at Melsi about my craps, ate a slice of pizza, and was knocked the fuck out. I slept til 5:25pm, yeah I wasn't going on the scavenger hunt, Melsi was like..you going to class? I had a wtf did you just ask me moment. If you miss one day at our college you'll be so fucking behind as fuck! I got rebundle, went to class, we talked as always, then we watched Lion King. We watched the scene were Scar was singing Be Prepared song, he was pointing out the things we didn't notice in the movie (since he worked on the movie; he was known as the guy that worked on the villans at Disney studios). After that, I had Lion King on the brain. Then someone brought up can we have animals in our videos, then he brought up the story of how they had to bring in a real Lion to the studio to work on the sketches for the Lion King. He said he was scared shitless cause it was a real hungry ass lion. An he told us the story of how the brought in real baby gorillas for Tarzan's and those things are heavy as hell, an if he made any sudden movements that baby could break him like a twig. Then I asked him a Disney question, talked in our groups. class ended, and we meet another animation student while heading to the parking garage. We was being nosiey as hell! There were so many police light s and ambulances not the far from us and we also thought they blocked our way to get home. We wanted to drive by but didn't risk it. So we were home, ate, showered, and were going to bed. Night all~

No comments:

Post a Comment