Friday, January 24, 2014

Happy 5th Birthday My Blog :)



(January 24th, 2014)

First off before I get to my blog post for this day, today is a special day, my blogs birthday. I know it's odd fir a blog to have a birthday but I'm going to celebrate it. To dedicate this day, for this day was the day I made this blog at first out of boredom but it became something more. So I want to thank my followers, my readers, my viewers, but most of all the manga that inspired me to make this blog and express my thoughts. That manga is Koko Ni Iru Yo ,  my favorite manga ever, yes I'm putting it before Naruto and Bleach and Kuroshitsuji and D. Gray Man and Pandora Hearts. I want to keep blogging and loving for years to come, so thank you Koko Ni Iru Yo, now let's get typing! :) 






What better way to start off my morning with homework. I couldn't sleep, so I was writing (the stuff to put in the blog posts for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday). Melsi fell asleep on me. I couldn't sleep cause this homework ordeal was eating at me, so I decided to try my best on the Perspective Drawing now so I wouldn't have to deal with it when I get to school later on today. (keep in mind its like 12am to 1am right now) Cause I had decided to go up to the school early in the morning to work on this 50 layers collage on PhotoShop. So I did my Perspective Drawing, I didn't get stressed, took my time (sorta), and when I was done..i thought seems legit. Then i started tying more of my blog posts (switched to my phone) then I layer on the couch. I really don't want to wake Melsi...but im cold. Im going to jump in bed. See you all soon~

So I had set an alarm, but I didn't put my phone on the charger so it freaking died and my alarm didn't go off at all. I was suppose to go with Tiona to go to the school early to work on homework but I didn't get to the school til like 1:40pm. Reason why was cause I had to clean my side of the room, put things away,and Melsi kept distracting me from what i needed to do to watch the I.T Crowd she got on DVD. Finally I was like no more distractions, left, forgot my little pouch that I keep my pads in (I asked Melsi to bring it to the school for me but she was like ask Tiona, but I told her Tiona went to class). So eventually she brought with Tanicea tagging along with her, I worked in silence. Which is really not my thing, but I was content and working. Tiona finally got on break, saw what I had done, found it really cool, she said her teacher was adding on work, ate her lunch in there with me for they barely get breaks in that class and she was thinking about dropping the mans class. For the way her work schedule was and all this homework she was getting she was thinking about being a part time student instead of a full time. Also a friend from her class gave me a bag of skittles, I was on cloud nine! Sum things up, Tiona came back in the lab after she got out of class, I kept working, loud ass people came in, told them to can it, Tiona left to go get Taco Cabana and got me something, and over all I finished all 50 layers. We didn't  leave the school til closing time, damn I couldn't feel my legs! For i think I only got up twice while working (also I did listen to some music in the lab when those loud people came in to mute them out, I was listening to Teen Wolf's soundtrack). So while me and Tiona were walking to the apartments she was telling me about her man and blah blah and how one day i'll get a man and be happy and blah blah and how one day i'll have sex. Before we hit the elevators I told her to shut the hell up already telling me the same old shit and I told her I wasn't straight. She was like omg! Finally I have a gay friend, told her to can it! Sh was like she got tired of talking to straight people all the time, but she told me she would forget about this conversation anyways. Once I was in my apartment, I got asked do you have plans tomorrow? I was like no. So it had been decided we were going to Gabby's house again so we could all go to IHOP then an Asian Mall Gabby knew of. I was like that was fine. Melsi was working on her storyboard for a class, Tanicea was working on her Orion cosplay costume (Orion form the anime Amnesia which is based off a video game). After we talked awhile, decided not to watch YuGiOh for it was getting late and we needed sleep. We all showered and hitting the hay so night all~

No comments:

Post a Comment