Monday, January 27, 2014

Jack! Stop playing with the wind >w< Brrr~



(January 27th, 2014)

I swear, this was creepy no joke! I thought I was hallucinating or hearing shit! So I think it was really early in the morning, I kept hearing our neighbors move furniture, people being loud near the grill and pool area, but that's not what creeped me the hell out. So it was hot, I was freaking boiling my ass off in my sleep wondering what Melsi put the air on...an then this happened. The door creaked open all creepy like...I'm thinking wth! An I hear this voice saying hello? hello? in a squeaky sounding like they were about to laugh voice..then the door closed. When the door opened to when it closed I counted my Mississippi's. After that I blacked out.

When I awoke (way before my alarm) I got dressed, got my stuff together, and was about to eat breakfast til Renee came through the door with groceries. She told me she was glad to finally go shopping for she hadn't eaten in awhile, then I told her about our signs, and then she told me about her drunk gay friend that was sleeping on Sarah's bed. Since Sarah seems to have made a second home at the fellow SMU kids place. That's when I told Renee about the creepy moment and how I thought it was me hearing shit. She was like she was so sorry, she said he had wanted to meet us but told him we were sleep. Renee wanted to treat me to Torchy's Tacos for food or breakfast since she had some money and wanted to go out. I told her i had to meet Tiona at a certain time at the school, but later on found out she got up late and had to be at work for 1pm and wouldn't be at the school long. So me and Renee headed out, an boy was it cold! But really just freaking windy as hell that we could barely keep the door open to get into Torchy's Tacos. Renee got some breakfast taco and something else when we ordered, I got two chicken fajitas. So here's the thing, i like to mix my drinks. An they had some odd stuff over there, so I mixed Root Beer with a little Ginger soda and honestly it made the Root Beer taste pretty good. Got our food, had to get mines sent back cause it had onions in it (i don't like onions), then I finished half of it. Afterwords i had to guide Renee to the front door of the post office across the street, she also complemented on a guy's ink that was inside waiting on his package as well. So after Renee got her package, we went back to the apartment, I grabbed my stuff and headed to the train station. I swear Jack Frost is playing with the wind! It was so freaking windy as hell! An even when I was going down the stairs to the train I almost got swept off my feet cause of the wind and feel on my ass. Not funny Jack >w<  Eventually i made it to school, had trouble with the forum for a class, Gabby gave me some fashion advice for my sketches (since my sketches are of clothes; im not a fashion student so i didn't know the type of body thin to use for my sketches), Tiona meet Gabby. Tiona only stayed to print something out then left for work, Melsi helped me with my forum thing, and she told me how she didn't like the gay guy Renee brought home. She stayed for awhile then left to go eat and chill before her night class, I stayed printing out images for the sketches I needed to do for the author. Then hunger struck, i ate my bento lunch I made last night (it was glorious). An to my surprise when i came back Tiona told me she came back cause her job let her out early cause they didn't make enough money and business was slow. So she went to go eat, then we had to fins a computer room for her to work in, that wasn't crowded. Eventually we found one, I forgot to use PhotoShop so we had to ask someone else for help, then it was smooth sailing. I worked on my sketches and she worked on PhotoShop. Hours flew by, i finally finished the sketches I needed and the roughs for the cover of her book so i just need to scan them and tweak them on my kindle fire. It was packed in the printing and scanning room! Summing this up: waited, waited, got a computer, guy left his sketchbook so I was like I'll take it to lost and found, almost done scanning, til Tiona texted me telling me I had to get my shit out of that lab cause a class was starting. WTH. So I ran over there, got my shit, and came right back to scanning. Then I meet this girl, this girl I know her , but not her name! I only knew her last quarter cause of her rainbow hair but I know her name now, it's Rachel. Then Tiona popped up to tell me about some guy that was flirting with her. It was a blah blah blah story. Then I moved to a different room with her, where she said it was quiet and spacious (I had a class in here last quarter) that's how we meet Angel who over heard our conversation (Tiona wanted freaking cookies and cream ice cream and jalepeno oil again; that shit is nasty!) plus he gave me a fruity cough drop cause I was craving for something sweet. We are friends now.I told Tiona I wouldn't stay long cause I needed to go home and eat. So i just sat up on YouTube and Vine Viewer getting a laugh and watching movie trailers or videos the people I follow made. An every now and then Tiona would ask me or Angel how's she looking or to just tell us how amazing it's looking and that she's going to ace this assignment.

(Will complete later, sowy, I busy lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment