Friday, January 17, 2014

Better Day, Means an Amazing Adventure



(January 17th, 2014)

I literally slept in, an that sleeping in helped a lot. I woke up not wanting to get out of bed but it was okay I got something to eat. I had a plan today but it got altered when other things popped it. I cleaned my side of the room, at breakfast, Melsi picked up Gabby, and Gabby had bought us Starbucks. Here was the plan: to take my bag of clothes and Sarahs to Playdoughs closet (for there's one here in Dallas), got to Target, and then see how much this place that buys games would give me for the two games I didn't want, and me come home an do my homework. Here's how our day went:

Apartment: Before Melsi went to get Gabby she was trying to fit two new cards she got in her deck, got Gabby, ate, played games, and left

Playdoughs Closet: While we waited for them to look through the bag of clothes we took funny pictures with some heels that didn't fit out damn feet and some shades. Once they called me they only
picked like two shirts and were only give me $2. I was like nope! They were really picking on what they were looking for. So I put the bag of clothes back in the trunk

Amazing Comics: Fell in love with the store before I walked in. There were so many amazing posters on the glass. We went in to check out the comics, found something that looked like a kid drew it, to our surprise it was. The guy at the cash register told us a kid use to come in here a lot an since he loved the store so much he made his own comic and they decided to sell it for $0.75 for him. But he said that kid is in middle school now an couldn't stop by much cause of school. An hadn't really worked on his comic much. But at least Melsi and me got something out of stopping there. I got some preview comics from a Freebie box and Melsi bought some old YuGiOh cards she didn't have for her deck. So it was a good thing we stopped by.

Then we had to drop Gabby off at the school so she could get back to her car. Renee wasn't feeling well so she couldn't drive with us to show us where this thrift shop called Buffalo Exchange was. So we told her to rest and get better while we headed to Target. Melsi got lost going to Target cause she didn't listen to OnStar and turned to damn early. Lol

Target: So we had to stay an hour at Target for it was rush hour and it would take us awhile to get back. So we found out Target didn't have the leather gloves we were looking for, looked at the toys then game section, and Melsi bought something. I had to buy me a hot dog and Icee for I was getting a massive headache! Ate that, stared at all the odd looking people walking into Target, and finished watching the new episode of Teen Wolf for I got interrupted when Gabby came into our apartment. Once I was done watching it we had to head back to the apartments to get my two games. This is how this process worked:

Movie, DVD, Games, etc place: didn't offer me much; Melsi bought movies and video games

GameStop (only went here so Melsi and I could laugh how GameStop is a major rip off on buying games from people): didn't offer much

Half Price Book Store: They were nice to me, said my name right. I looked around while they came up with a price, then called me on the intercom. They gave me $10, got it and spent it there at Half Price Books on a manga book that was by the same creator as FLCL (so I know this shit is gonna be funny) and a bookmark. Melsi told me I was suppose to save it so I could rebuy Pokemon X. I said I would make a fund baggy when I get to the apartment.

Finally back, hating being on the elevator with a bunch of people because some on reeked of cigarettes and it irritated me. So I was glad I checked the mail first before coming back. Once back me and Melsi played frogger golf (forgot the name but you hit a frog like its a golf ball and have fun) plus fixed and ate dinner at the same time. Eventually I took a shower, Melsi tried to explain a complex move I was somewhat watching while on the computer with Brad Pitt in it (it was funny yet stupid), but I didn't watch it all lol. So I was in her working on these bloody blog posts lol! Sorry for them being late again :P

Well I'm going to bed night all~ (its actually 2:00am of Saturday, we were out all afternoon and evening so I don't know what time we got in lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment