Tuesday, January 7, 2014

....Irritated



(January 7th, 2013)

From the time my mother woke up & got my sister out of bed.
It was nothing but yelling non-stop. An all because my sister didn't get her things together that night that she had to go back & forth from one place to another looking for things. My mom was really upset. Just yelling about how she's not organized, or timely, or always glued to the damn TV that she can't focus on th important things, or how she can't sit still an always jumping around the place, etc. (When my mother lectures or yells at us, it'll be about what happened that moment...then she'll add on shit from maybe months or even years ago that we had done to make it part of the conversation. Or it's just her way of saying she hadn't forgotten.) I was honestly ready for them to go, for the light kept being turned on in our room, my mothers voice just freaking echoed through the house, and she just kept getting louder and louder. I was highly irritated.But what made it worse when I had to go outside an get the coats from my aunts car that my grandma was letting me take back to Dallas with me (by the way my aunt was picking them up) since we didn't have any money to buy me a new one. I went back inside, checked the weather,,,it was 23 degress outside, ..hell no im not going back out there! I couldn't go back to sleep, damn. Even more irritated. So lets sum things up a bit! I ate breakfast, i couldn't take a shower (water was still cold), I daydreamed out loud for a little while (yeah I talk to myself, sometimes, everyone isn't perfect lol), I played my online game for awhile. An after a few hours of waiting...the water...it was..HOT AGAIN! XD  You wouldn'y believe how happy i was, i took the longest shower in the world! Of course I went back to playing my game; early while i was playing i had mac & cheese and was angry with that fact that it was spongebob mac and cheese! I find spongebob a very retared show (my future children will not be watching it). So I didn't want my mothers spaghetti (she put hot sauce in it & i hate hot sauce) so i ate the left over talapia that was in the frig & some cheese & crackers. Then more hours passed...the trash. I have to take it out before they get here, so i geared up, grabbed the bags, and made my way out into hell. I mean the weather. While I was outside Mrs. White stopped me & asked how were things going? I told her good. An she told me when I walked back ther way that she had to give me something to give to my mom. Of course it didnt take me long, while she was looking for the paper I told her how my morning went (with my mothers yelling an all) Mrs. White was telling me my mom needs to stop reminding us of old things & what we already know. I agreed. Once I was finally back inside I was glued to the computer again, an time flew. Then they were home. The irritation returned. She yelled at me for not doing the dishes for as long as I was here I could've been done them. I told her my stomach was bothering me this morning so I mostly stayed in bed (which is true my stomach was bothering me). She just gave me this look, so I did them so she would leave me alone. But then she wanted to bond, I didn't want to, I wanted her to leave me alone. But anywho I was about to head to my room since the brat was done with her shower & she had the TV up extremely loud as hell. In that instant my computer almost died because of my cup of tea, that goodness it missed, but damn i had to mop the floor. Once in my batcave (after mopping) I was on my computer making an account (a new one as a back up since mines was being retarded), then i was looking up something from an old anime I watched a long time ago cause someone had pointed something out,.....then it lead me to tumblr...an looking at yuri >////< (I don't know if i should mention this or not but hey I couldn't help it..i was a tad horny). Then hell broke lose, my mom busted inthe door. I yelled her "Seriously!" She was only playing around, she didn't fully come in the room (but she caught me off guard) she told me as always i needed to work on my attitude and not be so serious then she left. ....no one in my family knows that I;m not straight because there religious people & I'm afraid to tell them..I just don't want them asking me a lot of questions..or saying it's a phase..or even try to hook me up with someone (my grandma was going to do that for my prom but I told her I had planned to go with a group of friends an no one asked me)...it's best that they never know...well just not yet. Anywho I didnt stay on tumblr long (its addicting) then I watched book hauls & retook the SemeUke quiz (its a yaoi thing; if your not a yaoi fan you wouldn't understand) I got the Clueless Uke again lol I knew it. Then my sister pissed my mom off again. She threw away good eggs because she didn't boil them right plus she wouldn't make up her mind on what she wanted to eat. My mom yelled, cursed, and kept bringing up the fact she's barely able to pay the bills now & how she doesnt have a stable job & so forth. She basically banned my sister from the kitchen unless shes making her lunch, getting water, or eating actual food (dinner). It diedd down about 20minutes later, she came in the room and now she snooring herself to sleep. And I'm posting this now, well night all!  :) (by the way it 11:08pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment