Thursday, January 9, 2014

I've decided :)



(January 9th, 2014)

My mother yelling (again) at my sister woke me. But it was like 7:30am-ish! I was like ughhhh I don't want to move~  So I just stayed in bed looking at book hauls til I got the nerve to get out of bed and fix me some breakfast. After that I went back to my comfty bed watching more YouTube videos and I read some mangas while I was at it. Then my mom started texting me telling me to ask my uncle if he could take me to the beautician in the morning tomorrow. He told me he had a busy day so he didn't know for sure & would call me later. Then once I told my mom I can to go to Plan B (that meant leaving my bed) to ask my uncle Craig (he works at the apartments) but my aunt told me he wouldn't be able to be up here that early. Plus when I told her of ideas of what I wanted for my hair, she laughed. Because she knows me, my mom, & my sister can't make a hairstyle last cause we sleep bad & don't seem to take care of our hair. But I do! I tried to plead my case but it wasn't helping me, my aunt said if I did get something done she wanted a picture everyday of how my hair looks to see if I really take care of it. I told her I would do it when I go back to Dallas (yet I dont think that helped on her opinion on my hair). She eventually said she'd take me to the beautician tomorrow, I was like ok. I let my mom know, told my uncle not to worry about the ride, & went back to my bat cave. So all evening I read manga, looked up hairstyles, got some of my friends opinion on Twitter on what I should get done, took a shower, did the dishes, and at something. I also sent the picture to my beautician, she said she liked it, so the hairstyle was a go~   Also I eventually found the Peoples Choice Awards 2014 on Youtube and watched it after I put the steaks in the sink my mom was gonna cook. Surprisingly when she got in she made us frito pie; by the way I was catching up on American Horror Story: Coven while waiting on the food. She did cook the steak (I guess that's tomorrows dinner) I'm not really a steak person but I did taste test it an it was good. Then I just put my pjs on and now I'm sitting here typing this, lol
Honestly I'm nervous & excited to get my hair done tomorrow for the style I picked was something new an I've never had before. But there's no turning back I've decided, I want to get it done & take care of it to prove I do care for my hair and I'm not all the same as my mom & sister when it comes to hair. Yet most of all I'm doing this because I decided, this is my hair, an I'll do what I want with it! Night all, gotta get up early for my appointment cya~  :) (it's 11:22pm now)

Mangas I read today
Chapters 1-4 of Masamune-kun no Revenge 
Chapters 1-5 of Kasane 

No comments:

Post a Comment