Saturday, January 4, 2014

Meh. It's my mom's bday :P





(January 4th, 2014)

My day didn't start til I woke up, I think it was around 1pm.
It's all cause of my mom's loud talking on the damn phone that woke me! She was talking about how our bathroom had a lot of water on the floor and some weird black stuff was coming out of the tub. I paid it no mind & tried to nod off back to sleep, but it was a no go. So I woke up, didn't go to the restroom cause it reeked in there, I tried to play my game but my computer was an ass! So I just read some manga, oh did I mention today is my moms bday. Dear Lord, she wouldn't stop yelling at me about how it was her day an she can do what she wanted (I found her annoying). But she got more annoying (after she bought me snacks from the corner store) when my aunt came to hang out with my mom for her bday & bring me my xmas gift my other aunt got. I got a new jacket, it was leather~
I kept questioning was it suppose to be this short, my mom kept telling me yeah! (I guess you have to wear this kind of jacket with a long shirt, a really long one). I told my aunt how my mom kept bother me & popping me up beside the head; I was showing my aunt what I got for xmas since my mom kept yelling at me to. Ugh! I swear this woman is irritating. After that I showed auntie a picture of my roommates up in Dallas, cause she wanted to see what they looked like. Eventually my mom left with one of her friends to go get sushi 9as her bday treat) from the store. Even though she already cooked talapia, vegetables, & she was starting a pot of spaghetti. I was glad she was gone, I could continue reading manga, my aunt took a nap on the couch,, and the AC was flowing through the house. Perfect moment. Til she came busting through the door telling me to bring the groceries in (I was highly annoyed) I brought them all in, put them away, & got a big chunk of her sushi (since she bothered me) and hurried back to my batcave~ By the way that spaghetti was for tomorrow's dinner but I'm not eating cause she put hot sauce in it. After eating & somewhat of reading I wanted to take a shower but I didn't know if the water problem was fixed or not so I called my other aunt who's over the apartment complex. She told me the plummers should have fixed the problem from behind the building if they hadn't out house would've been flooded lol. Of course I took a long ass shower (I like the water, im like a mermaid damn it lol). Read more....then my cousin texted me asking if she could where my prom dress ( I should've said no but I didn't) I told her to stop by tomorrow and if she can fit it she can wear it. Then as I was reading it slowly grew in my brain..the I look at the time..boom!...I remembered I had to do the damn dishes. If I didnt my mom would probably get a big pot of cold water an pour it on me around 5am or 6am depending on her mood. So I had to make fresh water, then I was mubbling over the fact I had to fucking wash this shit, but I wash dishes a little better than my mother. Well its like 1am an I'm typing this lol. Well imma hit the hay. Night all~

The manga I read today
Chapters 1-22 of Mahouka Koukou No Rettousei
Chapter 1 of Mahouka Koukou No Rettousei – Kyuukousenhen (2nd Arc)
Chapters 3-9 of 1001 or 1001 Knights
Chapters 1-15 of Pupa
Chapters 1-9 of Samurai Drive

No comments:

Post a Comment