Tuesday, January 14, 2014

So calling Cold Weather, then Class, and Adventure :3



(January 14th, 2014)

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT: If I post some posts late it's cause I've started back classes (today) and the Wifi here in the apartments I'm living in goes in and out. So those are reasons why I might post some things late and I will be tired at times cause of school (plus the homework and projects I have to do). Just wanted to let all the readers and followers know, thank you for reading. 

I woke up early, an trust me I was tired as hell! But I managed to get out of bed, bundle up, ate breakfast, talked to Renee some, waited on Melsi, then we all left together and we found out that it really wasn't that cold outside. Even though my weather app told me it was freaking 41degrees outside =_=  ( An I still haven't gotten my monthly pass yet for the train but Melsi doesn't mind driving me to school). My class with Melsi today was Perspective Drawing (I have no idea what I'm going to learn in this class) but what felt like dejavu the most to me and Melsi was the classroom and our seats. This was this was the same class we had Design Fundamentals in and the seats we were sitting were the same. It was a funny moment. I saw some faces that I've had classes with before (a guy who likes to be called Teddy for his real name is hard to pronouce, Anna was there, and also so Jennifer) but everyone else I didn't know. I had a brief conversation with some people before the instructor came. My thoughts on the instructor: he's a bit dull, somewhat monotone, but he tells a joke here and there. So after me trying so hard from not falling alseep during the syllabus he finally let us have break. An today they were giving out free doughnuts! (energy to keep my ass up). While we were on our way (me. Melsi, and some girl Melsi knew from her class; I didn't get her name) Gabby (our awesome friend) told us she was on break too and wanted us to meet her. So we were going to but we went to the wrong room, looked at jobs, then headed our way to the lounge. (by the way Melsi kept on telling me I looked a bit funny with me wearing my really big coat since she said I looked so small in such a big coat; I didn't mind) . Anywho, meet Gabby and even Ally in the lounge, caught up on how our holidays was and told one another we need to hang out sometimes. Then we had to split back to class (didn't have that long of a break) and once I got back I complemented the girl sitting next to me about her shit. She had Loki (that smexy devil) on her shirt, I told her I loved him! Then she showed me she really was a Loki fan, she had a Loki tattoo on her ankle. Then that's how our conversation started with superheros, comics, and movies. But that was cut short when the instructor came back (imma sum this up also). Went over the rest of the syllabus, suggested some supplies to us, went over how he wanted two assignments done, which those two assignments was our homework. We got outta class at 10:57am (he did say he wasn't feeling well in the beginning and he said that was all he was teaching for today). Renee even got out of class early. Then we went to yumalicious (frozen yogurt place) and that's where we broke Melsi's door lol. Renee and Melsi were trying to move the child safety lock (cause Renee got tired of having other people open the door for her she wanted to open it herself) but ended up making the door not close. So Renee went in to get her frozen yogurt, I went in to get samples, Melsi stayed with the car. But guess how the door got fixed, ALL BUY ITSELF! We were in NTB's parking lot about to ask for help but it closed. After thanking the heavens that the door was fixed we went to Walmart to get a few things and we were leaving out I saw the most amazing thing! There was an escalator for..baskets...I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE! An I just found it so interesting :D  Then our adventure took us to Home Depot to get a drawing board (cause our instructor kept asking if we had one an said we were going to have to be using them in class), it was a very interesting process of how they cut the wood it was cool. Headed home, hauled in crap, ate guacamole and chips while waiting on Melsi to finish making dinner. Then I remembered I had to feel out a job application for a job that Tiona suggested to me. But I couldn't for the WiFi was tripping and I had to go downstairs an use the WiFi. (a new girl that goes to our school followed me there cause she didn't know where the other lounge was). An speaking of Tiona, I scared the living shit out of her again (priceless) she told me she had orientaion today, talked to the new girl, then left then....it started to get crowded in the lounge (the other one) so I left cause I didn't want to do the application anymore for I had to do a resume and cover page for this shit. Nope. Took my happy self right back upstairs, Melsi woke, and we just watched Ergo Proxy (anime). We finished the last two discs (since Melsi had the DVD) Melsi was confused on something so I had to explain it to her cause I got it. We thought it was like supper late but it was only 7:50pm. Melsi decided to work on homework (ugh I hated that she reminded me that i had homework for our class today) while I went downstairs to use the WiFi to check Facebook, my email, maybe tweeter, and of course to type this blog post. Saw my friend Tanicea finally, she was trying to download music. I started yawning like crazy. (by the way Tiona came downstairs and Keia was already down there) Tiona told me I looked tired but I had done anything :p (summing this up shorter cause I'm really sleep and need to get my stuff ready for tomorrow) Went to the gym with Keia to use the WiFi, then Keia and Tiona took forever getting pillows (the floor was hurting my ass), there were people working out (Ally, Sara and Saras sister), then things got crazy and I left. (plus I was able to type half of this post). Once I got back I gave Melsi some pointers on how to make her old woman drawing look for her story drawing something class. And I just took a shower. Phew typed all that before bed. Well I'm going to get my clothes out for tomorrow and go to bed. Night all, have glorious dreams, and don't let the demons bite~
P.S. I gave Renee her Xmas gift ibgotbher and she loves it :3; an Renee's mom came to visit us too

No comments:

Post a Comment