Monday, January 6, 2014

Teen Wolf Freezes Over!!!



(January 6th, 2014.)

Woke up in the evening time again, I couldn't hold it, I had to go to the bathroom. I really didn't want to get up to deal with my mother and sister, I just wanted to slumber like it was winter all over again (well January does count still as winter weather). But I couldn't I had to get up, put clothes on, eat breakfast, let my mom have my computer again to find a job. And go to the corner store to buy detergent & get $16 (was the change left over after I bought the detergent) in nothing but quarters. I wanted to hurry up & start the laundry cause the temperature was drastically dropping outside (I literally had to put a coat on). I managed to get two loads going (my mom wasn't helping with getting my sisters clothes together since my sister was taking to long) in the wash. Then I came back to be a bum, but my sister & mon kept bugging me that it was annoying as hell! Especially annoying when I'm watching anime! But eventually I had to go check the clothes, put them in the dryer (where I had started the other two loads since the dryers they were suppose to go in shut down & took my money; I have to call the people later to get my money back), & deal with the fact my aunt stopped by. Why? Cause she wanted my prom dress and other dresses for my little cousin to pick out for sum gala she was going to (I was being over protective of my prom dress but I let my aunt take it). So I finished watching episodes 4-12 of Arpeggio of Steel Blue (anime). I really liked that anime~
But any who, I had some spare time on my hands before Teen Wolf aired tonight so i just drew a random picture while listening to Pandora & keeping up with the time. Once I finished, I was satisfied, but then I was hungery lol. So I warmed me up some of my moms food; which i later on found out while eating that she burnt the crap out of the fried chicken while cooking it and I didnt have much to eat. I lost appetite. An alarm went off on my phone, It was my Teen Wolf alarm (oh yeah i'm dedicated, that's why i set this alarm on my calender right after the last seaon ended) i had to hit snooze cause I needed to check that laundry. It was heavy as hell, my mom made me wash her's & my sisters laundry (i think this was two weeks I had to wash for them for it was a big loud). As I came through the door grunting & complaining on how heavy it all was, my mom asked if I was alive. Of course, if i wasn't then its your laundry's fault. Then it was time for me to LOSE MY MIND for the Winter Preimere of Teen Wolf. I watched, I jumped, I was like holy shit, & other things. It was EPIC! I even stayed to watch Wolf Talk which was informative & funny all at the same time. Once that ended it was shower then bath. WRONG! THAT WATER WAS COLD AS HELL! DX
Damn weather for the temperature dropping..I can't take a shower! Ugh! So I sit here now in my pjs having to listen to running water thats making a crappy symphone throughout the house; the water has to run or drip so the pipes won't freeze..damn weather. I guess I'll have to take a shower in the morning, well that's if the water heats up...*sigh* Night all~  =_= (by the way its almost 12am; so its 11pm-ish now)

2 comments:

  1. Uwwwaaa you did lot's of hard work today! Keep the awesome work up! And it's good that you reward yourself with watching all sorts of shows~ One has to relax after working hard, ne?~

    But why were you protective of your prom dress? Is it something important to you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, it holds a lot of memories of my senior year prom night. I didn't mind my cousin borrowing it, I just didn't want her getting it dirty lol. And thank you I will :3

      Delete