Thursday, January 30, 2014

Damn Tired and God damn Neighbors



(January 30th, 2013)


I was so fucking tired being in class today that I was near tears of tiredness. I was complaining (or whining, whichever one) to Tiona how much I really didn't want to fucking be in class. An listen to his monotone ass! I wanted to rest, Tiona told me to hold on and that she was tired to from working and having to go to school and somewhatly being sick. I paid her no mind just as I paid class no damn mind. I didn't get what the hell he was talking about so I got help from someone and fully understood it. After getting it, I started looking for my photos. After his blabbing I just started on my homework, basically it was easy as hell and I turned it in right away when I was done. I'm like thank gosh! Tiona was still perfecting her's, I told her I was leaving. She told me to go home and get some rest. I highly planned on it (I caught a train right when it was about to leave) but instead I ate something and had motivation to do something. So I did the dishes and started tweaking the sketches for the author again. I forgot how long I was sitting there but it was for like hours. Renee came home, I wanted to wait til Melsi got home but I was like screw it. So me and Renee watched Frozen. She enjoyed it, reacted in a funny way at some parts, then I showered and alarm is set to get up and do my homework in the morning. Night all~   

No comments:

Post a Comment