Monday, January 13, 2014

Swa~ Recived my Schedule and got my Groceries



(January 13th, 2013)

I woke up at 7am as planned and was dressed. Melsi woke up late. We had to hurry (well she did), I waved Renee good-bye (who was half sleep saying have a good day), we got on the elevator an there was this girl there (i think dhe goes to SMU, probably does). I commented on her hairstyle (very nice curls) and she told me thank you with an amazing smile. A flow of happiness overcame me (i think it was because she was very attractive). But eventually she got off on the 1st floor an we got off at the basement. Then we rushed to the school. Once we were there Melsi couldn't head to Admissions yet, we had to go to the Chef's gallery to get our schedules. On our way there Tiona, "OMG!" Yeah she saw my cut hair, I just combed it down with my hand, smiled at her and kept walking. It was crowded. An a lot of faces I didnt recognize...then this shit..we had to go get some signatures then we could get our schedules. Damn it. Luckly i think it was confirming the same crap, it was. I did take my minanjituse (Ican't spell, ugh) shot, he was like its fine just check this, the guy said an he was like alright your set. I got my schedule. A I was walking to the train station, I texted Melsi asking if she paid for what she needed, she did but had to take care of a something else before she went to class. I was like okay. Part 1 of my journey begun, an I struggled to get the day pass cause I did swipe the computer right. I swear I felt like John Watson who wanted to scream at the machine cause it was an ass. But i got it, an a train, and I walked a long way down Lovers Lane to get to GameStop. An these questions filled my head: What is that smell, its amazing? I want some of that soup? Am I going the right way? Of course, or not? Hm I'm really hungry, but I have to keep going..should I stop for foo? But aren't you broke? No not broke, its for groceries, but I'm really hungry..food? etc. Then I found out GameStop wasn't going to open til 11am. Fuck! So I just walked to Mcds, bought me a darn sausage biscuit (from my change turtle), got a cup of water, and walked to Micheals to window shop. An while I was window shopping I asked the lady in the store if they were hiring, she told me not now but i could apply for a job opportunity for April thru September. (so I kept that in mind) After I left I was ready to go back to the apartment, once back I checked my StreetPass (on my 3DS), but I stopped to greet Renee who came through the door. We chatted and hugged and were just happy to see one another. After our glorious happy moment, I stayed downstairs using the wifi to apply for jobs..but since I didn't know the streets well an got annoyed with it all. I only applied for Starbucks, called the film center I applied to before Thanksgiving (told me to call back in a few weeks), then Melsi came back after holding her teacher to get explanation on the homework her professor assigned them. Melsi told me about her class the whole ride to Kroger and somewhat while we were shopping. I got a lot of food (i know its enough to last me), had to pay thru my moms food stamp card an a little through mines, then we had to do the hauling process with the groceries which was a hassle. But we mangaged an got it all unloaded. After that Melsi informed me she had a night class and wanted to nap. So it was just me, my pizza rolls, and me playing Alice Madness Returns. Annoyed. I got annoyed cause I couldn't get thru a part. So I went back downstrairs (a girl took my spot I had earlier), so I moved from being in the sun to on the couch, downloaded Sherlock S3 EP3:  His Last Vow, an while that was downloading I was working on my blogpost for yesterday (while listening to Pandora) then Tion came in AND I SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF HER! IT    WAS   FUNNY!!! XD    But after she done swearing her ass off and she asked me who those two annoying people were that passed by and intruppted our conversation we were having. I told her that was the guy you use to have a crush on (Noel) and the other one is Dallas...
Tiona then told me something personal THAT I WONT TYPE HERE but i'll just say it was surprising and I called her an idiot a few times. (hm im having fun with this changing the color of the font thing lol) Then while I finally watched Sherlock she was looking at apartments (she said she didn't want to stay in housing for it was taking her money and it would be one less thing to pay so she wanted her own place). I didn't notice (after watching Sherlock; I was so close to crying near the end but there was a twist that made me happy as hell) that everyone was gone. I found out why...THE WIFI SHUT DOWN IN THE LOUNGE!!! So I took Tionas laptop (she was gone for a long time) and went to the gym to use the wifi. Tiona finally came to get her laptop but wanted to use the wifi also. Then she told me about Glamping. I was like what the hell is that?! She told me its caming but glamour. I didnt get it so I googled it, its basically camping in a nice looking place. She told me a few of our friends (Ally, Anna, etc) were planning to go Glamping over the Spring Break which was only going to be two days. I didn't really know for sure if I wanted to go or not so I told her they have to get me some info of what will be doing and what two days during the break this would be going on. She said she would. Then over time, we got the munchies lol (like i think almost an hour of being down here) so Tiona left to go heat up her food and get me something to snack on from my apartment cabinet (by the way I'm typing this while I'm sitting down here near the gym to use the wifi, so ill get back on later thru my phone in the apartment before I got to bed to finish this post)

Okay, so I just got thru with a shower and putting my clothes out and things for tomorrow. The weather will be 40degrees cold weather tomorrow, glad I got my big coat. So what all happened, more of our friends came down to hang and explained clamping to be but it was camping then it was a long conversation about it. So my ass was hurting on the floor, I went up stairs, and I walked in on Sarah being emotional. She's thinking her bf is cheating on her, so I heard the story, gave my opinion, and then the shower came. Oh an Sarah just got thru telling us more on how she feels about the situation. But I'm going to bed for its almost 1am and we got class at 8am night all~

No comments:

Post a Comment