Monday, May 24, 2010

........glad mom didnt kill me afta i told her tha news...... :/

well i was gonna tell u bout wat happened last week rly i was suppose 2 tell u sunday but i was busy tha whole wkend...so sry. i'll tell u wat happened afta i tell u tha bad news: i passed english but not math TAKS. when i  found this out 2day i thought i was a joke but it wasnt i rly failed!!! at first i was thinkin how did this all happen i tryed i gav it an effort, so y did i fail. rly i haven t failed a single TAKS test since elementary skool. i told a few of my friends they were lik it'll b ok just tell ur mom. they had 2 bring up tha m-word. i was afraid 2 tell her cuz i thought she wuld kill me!!!! literally!!! my family doesnt play when it comes 2 grades at all. but i told her she  told me it was ok an TAKS was hard, she asked me if i tried i told her yea, so she called tha skool an she said TAKS didnt count 4 freshman only ur jr. year so she said i was cool but i still felt a lil sad though. she told me on june 3rd i think i'll go too skool 2 tak some online work or wateva well she says its 2 help me idk further my education, c where i am, c wat i need help wwit, that crap. she told me dont b sad i can still go 2 tha program she got me into in july. so i guess all is gud. ok bout last week i wuld post tha pics but im bein lazy as usual i'll mak this short hm i think it was thursday i found a feather duster it belonged 2 tha janitor i went around scarin tha crap out of ppl, it was fun. then friday we found a lock but we didnt kno tha combination so we threw around tha place hittin tha ground and stuff then tha whole thing broke!!! i was lik dang!!! then i went 2 my old middle skools masquerade ball, i was doin a betta jjob at protect tha food and drinks 4rm tha kids than tha principal it was fun. saturday i wanted 2 study but didnt i helped my granny at her lunchin. than sunday i wanted 2 study 2 but i didnt, then my mom finally bout tha necklace ive been askin 4, but it wasnt wat i wanted but i still took it. tha necklace i wanted look lik a kool raindrop wit this awesome design but she goot me something idk but i kept it. XD

4 comments:

  1. Math sucks! I'm not so good at it either. Don't feel bad though. Just keep trying. Like math tutoring. it could be you teacher. Some teacher can teach and others...just can't.^-^


    ~Leah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. Math. That's the class I fall asleep in all the time XP
    As long as you tried your best, your mom can't get mad at you for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate math 2 I got a d- in it and my mom got so pissed on she took away me ipod touch and i coulnt use the computer or watch tv

    ReplyDelete