Tuesday, October 5, 2010

2nd DAY OF SPIRIT WEEK!!!!! (BACK 2 THA FUTURE; RLY THA PAST)


2day was hilarious!!!! an yet again i didnt tak pictures T-T!!!!!! WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!!!!!!!! it was just so back their, everyone were dressed as skool kids 4rm tha past, hippies, rockers, and i rly dont kno wat most ppl were dressed as but sumtin of tha past i guess :/ we all had a lot of fun!!! i just wore a striped black and white shirt, my buckles all on tha side jeans, and my black boots. i wanted 2 b a hippie but i just said i was a random kid of tha Addams Family!!! OMG!!!!! U WONT BELIVE WAT HAPPENED AT SOCCER PRACTICE!!!! 0_0 ok we had 2  jog as a class 2 tha old skool our skool use 2 hav 2 use the field and goals 2day, yay!!! NOT!!!! we were suppose 2 jog as a group but that didnt happen, practice started late, and also i left my phone in my friends bag that was in my coach's car that was headin bak 2 tha skool!!! it didnt click 2 me bout my phone until we were crossin tha bridge 2 go down a street 2 tha skool that i needed 2 call my ride!!! lucky my friend Lauren wasn't at tha skool yet so i got my phone!!! cuz coach said he wuld drive bak 2 tha park we started 4rm 2 giv Lauren her bag cuz her car keys were in it, but he went straight 2 tha skool. so Lauren took tha long way 2 tha park, coach wasn't there, she had 2 jog up tha long road 2 tha skool, to catch our coach b4 he left 2 get her bag. she wasn't happy at all, poor lauren. oh!!! an my friend Vanessa had left her Skelanimal monkey at skool so i put it in my bag and i'll giv it 2 her 2mmorrow. 2MMORROW IS CRAZY/TACKY DAY!!!!!!!!!!! XD im wearin men's clothin all mitch-match!!!! man i cant wait :)  

1 comment: