Friday, November 2, 2012

~Cried Tired Tears~


We didnt get home til 1am (Even though me & Niyah did fall asleep at my uncles house, I sleep was broke bad by my mother) an what made it worse was that my sister left her glasses over there. So she was blind as a freaking bat! I woke up around 5am (trying to stay awake and strong) took my shower, got my sister up right after i was done ironing my clothes, but she fell alseep on the bathroom floor! Literally just curled up in a ball! I knew the brat was tired, we all were, but we had to still get to school. She moved slow as a turtle but i tried to stay strong. Please, let the day go by fast.
2nd Period: i was at 15% of losing it, i could barely pay any attention in class...i forgot what we even went over.
 3rd Period: Mrs. Bailey was educating but i was day dreaming, an my whole table feel asleep. I think we were takin notes, i cant recall.
4th Period: Huge headache & my eyes were heavy (like a huge marble ball), i felt like crap! So I couldnt take it anymore, i feel asleep. Sister Mai woke an told me to go to the office if i wasnt well. i was at 100% and i blew up! i told them continously in the office i was tired, an i started crying. i wanted to curl up on the floor an fall asleep! but i called my mom an told her, she told me that if she's bringing me meds that she'd take me home. So I decided to wait until Mrs. Takacs got back to ask her to give me some pain medicine since there wasnt any in the office. So while I waited I ended up telling everyone in the office my story (for it wasnt like me to cry or be like this; of course, I dont like to cry in front of people if I cant get away) of what was wrong with me, I even cried in my friend Rubys arms..im glad she was there,,I needed a hug, Mrs. Takacs finally came, I got some popcorn and water from Mrs. Fwentez , called my mom to make sure it was okay to give me medication, took it and was somewhat better. They told me to go lay down in the hall but i said no cause if i did i would miss lunch and that senior meeting we were gonna have in there. So I went to lunch. That didnt help at all, I was about to start back up again. So I had Tiff watch my things while I went to go cry my eyes out in the restroom. Bella was there to comfort me...i told her it was just lack of sleep but she asked if it was something more...i didnt know..i was gonna start questioning it but i was to tired. After I dried the last of my tears (for now)  i left the cafeteria with my things to the office, then Tackas room where i passed out on his couch. Now the only thing i can recall for the rest of this day was me going to the meeting in the hall that was full of rubish, going to class, & stopped at Fashion house to look at close then tried to take my grandma to vote but couldnt cause it was to crowded and got chicken after wards :P  Thats all I can recall

No comments:

Post a Comment