Thursday, September 2, 2010

Guess wat?! no seriously guess :)

ok this one is gonna be a short one, first of course HELLOZ ALLZ!!! ( i lovz addin z's at tha end of my words). second i might change my skull candy pic back into ikuto cuz i miss him already. ok heres tha news....wait did u guess???? of course u didnt lol. i signed up 4 SOCCER PRACTICE 2DAY!!! YAYZ!!!!! i kno it mite noe seem all tha excitin...wait wat am i kinda HELLZ YEAH!! IM EXCITED!!! ive already dont track and basketball itss time 2 try sumtin new for once. this year will be tha first year at my skool 2 hav a girls soccer team, im very excited about it. plus were even havin more clubs coming soon, i mite want 2 join the japanese comic book club that sumone wants 2 start at my skool that souinds lik fun!!! well practice is on september 13 so i'll b fine 4 one week but tha week afta i'll b sore. weel no pain no gain!! ttyl. man that was short!! OH AND NO SKOOL ON MONDAY CUZ ITS LABOR DAY!!!! YAY!!!  XD

3 comments:

  1. I like the new picture XD
    Soccer is a fun sport. I used to play, then I found golf and I like it better ;P (not exactly the most exciting sport to watch, but there's an unbelievable amount of stress involved in it...)
    Our school just made a girls' golf team, too! Actually, the first year I played, I was on the boys team with me and 3 other girls! (The boys always cheated and faked their scores T.T ...Stupid boys...)
    And sorry I haven't commented on any recent posts...I've been frantically finishing summer packets before school starts (on Tuesday for us ;P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its ok thats kool. i tried golf b4 in camp it was fun XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture. :3 Soccer is the best sport ever. I wish I was still in school so I could play it.

    ReplyDelete