Sunday, July 1, 2012

Three Muskaters go to the Movies :D



Its 1:37am. I'm wide awake sadly, an I just had dinner not that long ago with a strawberry soda. I know its late and I was crazy for now just eating. Oh I finally finished the first season of Drawn Together it was hilarious! Now all I have is season 2 & 3 to watch. My Netflix is being retarded though and its annoying me so I just closed my computer an called it an end. My television is stuck on Cheers (meaning I'm watching it) well imma hit the hay night night. Okay I couldn't sleep so I decoded to watch a little bit of the 2nd season. It was hilarious!!!
Sometime around 8 or 9am and so on....
I had to get up so I could wake my sister up. Eventually I just stayed up....then I had chores to do. An it was raining again, plus I had to super clean my room since my mom finally decided to let me go to the movies with my friends Vivan & Desiree. So I cleaned like a ninja, then got picked up, and we were off. We went to Taco Bell 1st an got some food (Desiree's mom had to pay for me because I was broke), then went to Walmart for smacks (Poky and Sweet tarts candy chews), then we hit the movies!!!!!! I kept bugging them we should see Abraham Lincoln the Vampire Hunter first but we saw Madeas Witness Protection (it was hilarious), TED (freaking hilarious), BRAVE (very touching movie), then That's My Boy (it was the sheez) But we we went in I think two of them well really all we had to sit at the bottom cause it was full plus some kids kept saying "Bunch of old geezers!!!!" In like two of the movies we were watching!!!! It was annoying!!!!! So Desiress's mom went to go get the cops
Well they got away (darn) an we went to the parking lot (I saw an old school car it was light blue) we had to go get Vivis bag first, dropped me off home, &  I was home alone -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment