Monday, February 29, 2016

Sorry for the hiatus....im an idiot


Well where do I begin.
It's 2016 an it's almost March now..gah. So I guess an update in my life is in order. To catch up all the new ones.

Well first off Im currently unemployed (again) this go round is because I changed the price t snacks I was buying. Yes snacks, price matching them, for I though they were a price at one store but they weren't. Long Story short I was terminated, they're going to mail me my check (I need to call them cause I still haven't gotten it), and there investigating the old store I worked at in Dallas.

Next. For those that don't know I did spend 2 1/2 years at the Art Institute of Dallas but left the end of last year because they decided to make my tuition go up to $700 or more next quarter. So that was a nope, an I left. Withdrew really. Now I'm struggling with trying to take College Courses at the Community College here to help at the University I got accept to in the fall.

Set up my orientation date for the university, it's in May; still need to take care of financial aid and housing.



My mother and sister are still driving me mad to where I'm snapping at them again. (August please hurry the hell up)

Oh I have a reading list for 2016, Im doing quite well with it~

I bought an Old Lady Cactus from Lowe's and I named her Bettsy, she's the best plant ever and I lovz her :)

I recently saw the doctor for I was unwell again, a cough that wouldn't go away. Found out my nutrition was very bad. They wanted to run a ton of tests on me just in case. But I made a deal with my doctor to actual start taking vitamins (never took vitamins in the past) and more veggie/fruit in take. I am eating vegetables and fruit but sadly that's not enough of course. An I bought a Date Book to write down what I eat everyday to keep track an see how I'm doing. (I think I may be a week behind in it, I have to not slack and write in it)

I recently bought a new laptop, came in the mail last week. Along with my Ziploc storage containers. I'm trying to organize this darn closet better, for it is highly small. especially with my things and a 1 year old things in their (especially if she's getting new crap). I managed to put my PS3 in the container, along with my games and DVDs, and in the larger ones I just put the shoes in their so they could get out the trash bags that I threw them in while packing to leave Dallas to come home to Houston. Also I'm planning to buy vacuum storage bags to put all my clothes in so I can get rid of these containers taking up space.

Yesterday, we got a new fan and curtain in the apartment. An today we got more security in the small apartment (I just wish my mother would leave this place sometimes but she's use to the place now and I guess plans to stay)

Hmmm what else...oh! I bought something off ebay for the first time. (usually buy things from amazon mostly) I t was a flip phone, I need a back up phone cause my Windows Phone be tripping at times. An Im going to try to post more, I f I can. What might help is if I use that android app on my moms phone that I've been posting pictures to. That may help, since I love that app more then Instagram.

That's all that I can think of at the moment to update you on, I think. If I think of something else I'll pop it in but highlight it to show it's new.

To all new comers, I usually do post everyday but when shit happens in life you kinda need that bit of hiatus. Well hopefully I'll post soon, see ya guys later (im going to bed, It's already Monday, thought is was still Sunday, an its 2:08am yeah bedtime)

No comments:

Post a Comment