Thursday, September 9, 2010

I...felt..lost and alone.......i culdnt find my way :(

ok i kno my title seems depressin but im ook now. herees tha short version of tha story well as my friend put it it was just me growing up....i called her 4 help cuz i didnt kno wat was wrong wit me..i cried while talkin..but i found out i was cryin over nothin. i told her i felt so lost....an for tha past few days in class i felt so forgetful...bout that and otha things 2....got in trouble wit mom, gav me a lecture...it felt as though i had everythin on my shoulders alon wit no help and their was nu10 i culd do bout it.....i told my friend sakura-chan bout my problem of forgettin, me not wanted 2 do my work as usual, and problems at home. she told me that ive been workin 2 hard and my brain was probably tellin me 2 tak a break and that i need 2 talk 2 my mom bout my problems and how i feel...........but i cant.......i havnt told her anythin in  tha past y start now? i wass always focused on makin gud grades and passin...ive been doin it my whole damn life....my mom told me when i was younger that i shuld focus on skool and that books were my only friend...when i told sakura-chan that she said my mom shuld understand im still a kind and i sshould try not 2 push myself so hard...she says my brain is probably tellin me 2 relax for a while and hav fun lik a kid shuld...i do at times...afta skool wit friend but afata words its tha books for me.....i told her i was avoidin on talk 2 my mom bout anythin i dontwant her 2 kno...but im ok now i dont feel sad, depressed, or havin that feelin i lost my way anymore....im ok....but im just so curious for how long i can keep this so called im ok and everythin is dandi act......i hope for a long time......well um ttyl 4 now i guess :/

3 comments: