Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Lack of Sleep is Strong in Me...



I just finished the movie...I don't know how to describe how I feel about the movie. Everything was amazing, the acting was spot on, but I got such feels when Benny was crying..I wanted to jump thru the screen and hug him. An say, "Let's run away together! Out of London! An you can be as homo-lovable as you like Turning! " But I endured it, tried not to cry and read a few articles on Turning since I was highly awake. Becca and Adrian feel asleep after their My Little Pony Movie. I was going to grab a blanket and join them on that hard ass floor. But I decided to stay up, for I need to work on blogposts! So yes, I do love you all that much to stay up and type my life away lol. Plus keep my blog updated like I said I would.

No joke! It's 5 or 6 or was it 4minutes til freaking 5am! Yes I have to go to bed or I will just bang my head on this marble table and sleep.

Had two hours of sleep! OMG! The Greek Gods save us!
#1 I forgot that I set an alarm for them so they could get up for their 8am class.
#2 Found out what that creepy sound I kept hearing while I was typing and trying to sleep. It was Adrians phone alarm! That sound, sounded like a music box you would hear in a freaking horror movies before the door creeks open and a creepy ass doll pops out! I was in no mood for a possessed ass doll this morning!!!!!
Yes, I was TIRED!
Yes, I wanted to go the hell back to sleep!!!!


So I grabbed my heavy bag, left, walked around the pool, to the sidewalk, and up 3 flights of stairs! What kept me going was that  a) I wanted my bed badly!!! b) My whole being told me to fuck everything around me and sleep. That's what I did when I hit the room and gave no care to the fact of what the air is on. Three Hours, was all that I had planned to sleep then get up and run errands. Slept so much longer!!! So much!!! I ended up taking my time getting ready to bolting out the door and squeezing myself thru the gate to catch the bus on time. Which I did! Now the most amazing thing about grocery shopping in my opinion is getting a lot of items under the budget you want when their is a sale!!! For I did get a lot of things and didn't go over my budget now of $39 & some change; before I came to Kroger I went to Dollar Tree to buy I few things for cleaning and the restroom. An made a qucik stop to the antique shop, for I was still on the hunt for a really good vintage typewriter. The one I had seen their a while back was already bought! They told me it goes by fast but their always getting shipments each month! So I gave them my email so I can be on their email list about events or sales. But they did double check to make sure that their wasn't another one and their wasn't. Yet I did walk around a bit for they got a lot of new stuff and sections (they are the most organized antique shops I've been to) and the paintings were beautiful! I really wanted to buy one but they were a tad pricey. One day, i thought, on daye I'll get one of these paintings. Now back at Kroger right when I was checking out I was organizing what should go in what bag cause I gotta carry this crap to the darn bus stop. The the Kroger employee asked me if I needed help carrying it to the car, I laughed. I told him that I have no car and that I catch the bus and train everywhere I go, he was then like can you carry that? I informed him I've been doing this for a long time so I know the drill.

When I got back to the apartment, I went ahead and labeled everything, and put it away and grabbed my bag and went to the lounge to chill for I needed to go to the school and get work done. Also I was now just eating my breakfast, I had brought it with me while shopping but never got around to eating it. So I started eating it while talked to Keia and waiting at the bus. An the bus was late as always, I was dying in the heat, drank most of my damn water, made it on a train, got to the school, and made it to 316 where the light tables are. I briefly talked to Tantan and ate candy she got at this amazing candy store at NorthPark mall before I started outline the font on the paper for this freelance job for my mother's friend. Didn't take me long of course, Chris appeared and came to bother us for awhile for he was working and needed a break from Yohan. I told her I wasn't going to stay but go to the library and read over the information I needed to read for another class for a presentation next week. Sadly, when I hit the library I was looking up sketching books or reference books on drawing that I found interesting, yeah wasted about an hour on that. But when I finally decided to actually start reading..i was the only person reading and their were two groups of two people I guess working on a project. For it honestly sounded like they were being freaking interrogated! One girl was giving her life story and telling too much personal stuff I didn't want to hear, an the other guy who was being questioned was talking about someone's death and how he felt about it. I was like nope, I can't sit in here and listened to this crap! I felt so damn uncomfortable! I texted Tamika a quick message asking what computer lab she was in (for I saw her earlier looking for a computer lab) for I just couldn't stay in their! She wasn't far from the library so I bolted their and told her what hell I had to listen to in the library, she could only laugh.

Reading should be a side statement for me when it comes to school text books cause it bored me. But I'm glad my friend brought up the assignment for Humanities cause I knew nothing of it what so freaking ever! So I was like fuck it, worked on that real fast and even my workshop for Art History 1. Like what the fudge! It was that damn easy, seriously! I could've done this crap hours ago! But after I really finished I noticed the time, yeah I'm going home. By the time I got home I just decided to cook the rest of the chicken stuff I had in the freezer for awhile that just needed to be devoured before they went bad. An boy were they good as hell! I was so freaking hungry! Well I'm going to take a shower and go to bed~

No comments:

Post a Comment