Saturday, August 21, 2010

Good News yay!! Bad News aww!!

ok hi hi :) all. im gonna giv u tha gud news first cuz it always makes ppl happy then tha bad news so u can b lik wth!
GOOD NEWS!!!
well i went 2 target and acted lik a lil kid when we were in tha candy section. i kept begging my mom 4 candy but she said no and had 2 drag me 2 tha makeup section. an of course i had 2 drag my mom 4rm their. i told her ur perfectly fine tha way u r u dont need that makeup. she told me 2 shut up and went off 2 smell perfume. thats when i rly had 2 get her away 4rm their.  i got sum more skool  pants and otha crap then we went 2 jcpennys 2 buy me shoes. ok look teeny shoes r my life but my mom cant stand me wearing them all tha damn time. so she told me 2 find a nice pair of shoes not teeny shoes or else. or else meant she wuld chose them and thats a bad thing. i found a pair i liked, well actually i feel in lov wit tha shoes but once i found out tha price i was in lov no more. i found anotha pair so we were satisfied. oh wait i forgot when we were at target my mom bought sushi!!! i didnt kno my mom liked sushi, but she said yeah i eat it all tha time. so we shared sushi in tha car it was awesome. she was gonna start readin wat all was in it but i told her not 2 or i wuld stop eatin. i kno theirs rough fish meat but i didnt want 2 kno tha rest. well ur probably lik oh wow that kool now its time 4 tha bad news.
BAD NEWS!!!! :(
ok im not happy bout this either but yeah i hav bad news 4 u. i cant get a new phone, y u as? well with a lot goin on at home wit money problems and tryin 2 get ready 4 skool. my mom told me either get ur hair done 2mmorrow or get a new phone?
now this is were she was settin me up.
if i said i wanted a phone she wuld hav asked me a bunch of damn questions and b mad at me so i said get my hair done. anotha problem she wants 2 use tha money 4rm my check i was gonna use 4 my phone!!! i had it all plannned out tha extra money i had in my wallet i wuld usee 2 buy me a yearbook at skool and tha $150 check 2 buy me a new phon, i wuld b happy, WRONG!!!! so once i said that she said ok u'll get ur phone a few weeks afta skool. knowin her she'll 4get and by tha time she mite rememba my phone wuld b destroyed byb my me and mister hammer!!! yeah thats how much i hate my phone and how terrible it is. man it sucks 2 b me. :(

3 comments: