Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Got my 1st pair of converse and update of last wk :)

Yayz my mom took me to almeda yesterday and got my some converse i was so happy. i wore them to skool today, i kept tellin everyone to look at my new shoes. ^_^ ok for last wk lets see 2/10/2010: my friend nicco tryed to do a high kick and hit me but missed and fell on tha floor laughin, lolz 2/11/2010: we had a blood drive at my skool and my friend Matthew t. didn't eat afta he gav blood an all he seen was blue it was funny, we had to help him to tha cafeteria so he culd get some food. 2/12/2012: well at my skool a certain person culd buy a rose, card and balloon, candy, or wateva to giv 2 a person rite. tha dancers were sellin them so they sent to tha person that tha person payin 4 it to them. and they cant spell anonymous rite. they were missin lik 3 to 4 letters. i got a rose from someone that may lik me or just felt lik bein nice, i rly wanted to thank them but i dont kno who it is. oh well, i'll find out sooner or lata just hav 2 wait and c oh and i kicked out of my room 2nites in a row at 3am in tha mornin then had to get up at 6am to go somewhere T-T
WAT A DRAG!!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment