Thursday, March 25, 2010

had fun yesterday at P.E and had fun today plus i felt lik a piece of paper those 2days^__^

yesterday was funny!!! our teacher wasnt their 2day but we still went outside, some boys were playin b-ball and my friend (well im gonna call him by tha nickname i made up just now) samurai and mt otha friend marco were playin football. well they decided 2 c who culd kick tha football ova tha roof of tha skool, but they kept hittin tha cars in tha parkin lot, almost broke a light on tha side of tha skool, and almost a window. i laughed at all their attempts, it was so funny, until they kicked it on tha roof then rolled into tha gutter!!! bye-bye ballie!!! lolz. an 2day our teacher was their we played baseball we were havin a lot of fun!! but everyon kept cheatin cuz we had no bases. hahahaha!!! we still had fun though!! also i drew funny pics on my arms my friends drew some also. i'll post them 2mmorrow cuz i hav 2 send tha pic from my phone 2 my email and it taks a while cuz my computer is SO DAMN BYPOLAR!!!!! lolz ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Lol. That is funny! I'm glad your doing okay.I remember this one time my siblings and I were playing baseball and Nerd boy(My little brother) hit the ball into someones window. ^__^

    -check out my blog. I have lots of new posts.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!!!I will be deleting my Amuto Blog.DON'T WORRY!!!!I'll put the posts in my main blog
    (www.shugocharachatterbox.blogspot.com)
    in the pages it will say Amuto,K?

    ReplyDelete