Friday, April 9, 2010

if i had fun 2day, i kno 2mmorrow is gonna b awesome :)

i had a lot of fun today at skool!!!! first the lights were off in tha hallway during lunch so i decided to scare someone. a random person came around tha corner and a say " BOOO" he began 2 fake cry an i just lmao!!! :) then when tha seniors were leavin out of their 4th period class while i was goin in that class 2 go 2 5th period. my senior buddy mark sumtimes leavs his stuff in their an i tak it to him afta 5th period, so i grabbed his lunch kit and he said "u dont hav 2 bring it 2 me 2day cuz im not gonna 4get it" but i wanted 2 tak it to him anyways but he said no. so since i wuldnt let go of his lunch kit he put it on his shoulder wit me still clinged on and ran down tha hall. all i said was "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" then we came to anotha hall where my friend bracey was. while mark was tryin to get up tha stairs wit me still clinged on, bracey said "wat r u doin" i said "roller coaster ride" :) he was lik awesome so he kept pullin on marks bookbag strap that made us both go back wards then he fell tha second time he pulled, all i did was laugh!!! then at P.E. i was bein goalie 4 soccer but tha main thing that was funny was that my friend jessie kept getttin hit wit tha ball!!! not on purpose but she kept talkin and payin no attention she kept gettin hit!!! some laugh then some said r u ok, jessie was laugh too she sucked at beein goalie!!!! oh i passed my geography test and my english teacher said we culd tak our test on monday cuz we didnt hav all tha notes, wat a relief!!!! now i just got through cleanin my room, got laundry goin, plus i got homework but no worries i'll get it done. ^_^

3 comments:

  1. it's really really nice to read a blog with a story about a happy school day. Nowadays there's a lot of people out there who tend to be very negative in their blogs, which is just a big turn-off.

    But happy ones like yours can cheer up a lot of unexpected people (like me =)).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol..I guess I'm one of those negative people Your talking about*frowns* Oh well. I'm glad you had fun today Aleria-chan

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnx leah-chan!!! an thank u 4 that nice comment snugtrition!! X3

    ReplyDelete