Saturday, October 2, 2010

thought i was goin on GUD STREAK!!!

well aint this a load of crap!!! i thought i was doin rly gud till i got a detention 4 cursin in class. got to surve it early in the mornin (7:15am) i hav 2 b their b4 that time or im screwed!!!! i thought i wuld hav gotten a detention 4 a tarty not cursin!!! everybody curses, i didnt curse out a teacher i just used a curse word in tha sentence i said. oh well, rly no oh well. i told my mom (i neva told her last year bout my otha detentions) she flipped out. she was so surprised (not in a gud way either) so she took my phone and laptop away cuz i wuldnt brush my mouth wit soap. i thought she was crazy 4 that one....i mean that was way out their. so yeah she took it away 4rm me then i got it bak 2day cuz i did my chores and homework. (i hate homework on the weekends, but i do it anyways) hm...oh bout my week, totally 4got, lol. 9/27/10: soccer was cut short cuz it wasnt that many girls so i went 2 movie club afta practice 2 watch star trak went my psycho bro and my friend kate.  9/28/10: got hit rly hard in my forehead wit tha soccer ball, full impact!!! it hurt lik hell!! :P   9/29/10: my mom bought me yan yan's it was similar 2 poky but u got 2 dip tha stick in chocolate (man that sounded so wrong, lol) 9/30/10: nu10 specail happened. and 10/1/10: got my detention. oh!!!!!! at my skool next week is spirit week!!! its when we hav spirit or sumtin, but we wear different stuff each day. MONDAY: PAJAMA DAY!!!!! TUESDAY: BAK 2 THA FUTURE  WENSDAY:CRAZY TACKY DAY  THURSDAY:TWIN DAY  FRIDAY:SKOOL SPIRIT DAY!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!! XD i'll keep u guys posted on everyday if i can kz :)  

2 comments:

  1. Detention sucks...
    Have fun with spirit week!! Those weeks are always interesting X3

    ReplyDelete