Friday, September 16, 2011

Spirit Week: Spirit Day!!


As you can see in the first photo. I woke up this morning and there was a Walmart bag there, an it was a shirt! I loved it! (I was gonna make my Auntie so jealous when she does my hair today cause she loves this character from Sesame Street.) Any who it was Spirit Day! Of course I had notice that next week was going to be all “normal” ugh! How boring but oh well. I was mostly jealous of the peoples spirit thingys they were wearing (forgot what they were called) but I was able to do the rain dance with my friends Teddy Bear Staff! :DBut sadly no rain…what a bitch! :p At lunch I want to steal Larissa’s shoes! Cause I loved them so! XD Ben has some really cool boots, I kinda want a pair now :) Our Russian Aurora came to lunch and as always Ben and Aurora show brother and sister love, hahahahaha! XD In PE Banes had this weird chain puzzle that was hard to get undone…it kinda pissed me off really! My friend Penguin (Sabrina) got it at 1st then struggled like hell the 2nd time but of course she got it! Oh yeah! An to show my MCA Spirit I just wore a piece of copy paper tapped to my shirt saying “Aleria wasn’t here! I’ve got MCA Spirit :D ” Everybody in 1st period told me I was cheap since I didn’t want to pay for a Spirit shirt (which was true). But I was really happy after school when I got VANILLA PUDDING! (I have an addiction for this stuff :p) and a cherry danish! Plus my friends decided to give free piggy-back rides! XD Man my school is random :)

No comments:

Post a Comment