Thursday, September 22, 2011

Monday thru Thursday Experience! :3


Okay i totally forgot when all of the stuff in the photos happened, so all of what i say will be out of order but it all happened Monday thru Thursday. First lets talk about soccer. Only two days out of Monday thru Thursday it was cloudy which was good because it was cooler, but the rest was hot as hell! It drained us! Hm one of these days i watched Super 8, it was really good! Also i watched Jane Eyre it was pretty interesting. Hm one day my friend found a feather but mistakened it for a pichoke (idk how to spell the name of the damn bird! But that big bird thats blue an green with eyes on its feathers. My friend brought the version before a Lucario pokemon stuffed animal. Hm..oh yeah! It was my friends bday not that long ago so she brought her huge laptop to show it off. I took the picture of how crowded the breezeway has gotten since last year. Uh oh, my friend drew a diamond with a blue sharpie on my backpack. Me and Kat found strange things at the park, she found a bolt and i found a silver mini disk, we kept them. Plus the boys in PE bounced the ball hard that it busted so me and Dani took it apart. An kept pieces of it as a souvenir. Oh yeah and i get bored in class so i drew on my hand and the board. I finally paid for my PE uniform. I got food plus i brought a power ranger samurai toy i found in the back seat. One more thing! I took pictures of a car for sale at the gas station and got a catalog 4rm my grandmas house, thinking about buying sumtin 4rm it. When i have money of course XD

No comments:

Post a Comment