Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My life has went down hill...like really bad...


all this happened (9/6/11) i’ll tell you what the photos mean in a second…….my morning was HELL and i got 10 STEPS CLOSERS TO SATANS THRONE in the evening. This is what happened…in the morning my mom yelled at me the whole drive to school…yelling, calling me things, i remember she called me heartless, and she was tired of me being rude…..i was rude because i didnt say good morning….she brought up other times when i didn’t speak and aalways isolated in my room all the damn time and just going off and saying if i dont stop being rude i would get kicked out! literally this time! (ok u guys are new but i said this on my old blog recently but they’ve tired to kick me out a few months ago or aka make me go to my grandmas house that has no AC and its really hot in there you can have heat strokes..so any who they wanted to kick me out cuz the room and restroom wasn’t clean the way they wanted it…..so yea and they told me if it wasn’t the way he wanted it (he = my mom’s bf we been living with since i was 12, im17 now) i wuld be packing and heading to my grannys) Now in the late evening like night this turned for the worse…… my mom came in throwing things (her clothes out of the closet) cursing and stuff bout sumtin…then sometime lata afta she was done crying she told me we would be gettin an apartment soon….so that told me that her and tony (her bf) were having problems again but permanently this time…they’ve had problems b4 but this is bad….afta she told me and my lil sis that all u culd her my mom say talkin to the person on the phone “we have no where to go” “why would he do this to me after five years” “i dont know what were going to do” and it goes on and on…….so now me. my mom, and sister getting kicked out…idk what we will do…..oh! tha pics! tha 1st one is my new agenda i made and the othas are pics of anime ppl my friend Mayra printed out and let me see…i only took pics of the cute ones…so i wasnt all that down…..well ttyl 4 now….

No comments:

Post a Comment