Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Fun Neva Ends! :D


One thing that made me made this morning was my stupid iron! I always iron my polyester school shirts and nothing happens to them, but NO! TODAY THE IRON DECIDED TO BURN TWO HOLES IN MY SHIRT! DX So I didn’t let that ruin my day! An man I really get bored easily in class, in Algebra 2 we did “Class Ring Transportation” plus I labeled my black tablets because I get them mixed up also I put the anime picture Mayra gave me on my binder! :D During lunch I had noticed that my mom gave me a weird V8 drink, it was good a fruitiful!:3 Usual me I’m always hungry and my lunch buddy gave me Cheeto Puffs! Yay! Oh yeah I took a picture of my Auntie’s favorite MONSTER FROM SESAME STREET! XD Then of course it was a card game! I hung out with my friend Pj, we rode all the way to the other neighborhood (which was far) to go to the park and have fun! We made shadows figures! It was fun! Also when we got back we video tapped Pj’s mom talking weird cause she was drunk, it’s was entertainment for us! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment