Thursday, September 8, 2011

I like Energy drinks now! :D


Well today was better than yesterday so i guess im good idk…well this will be short (tired as usual, ive had tha habit of doing posts b4 i go to bed) so i had a world history test it was easy, but then came CHEMISTRY! IT MADE MY HEAD HURT! DX But i think i passed who knows….in Art i used a colorful rainbow pen cuz i had one of those WILD NOTES Tablets its like so kool! Then at lunch my awesomz redneck friend Ben (who’s my play brotha) gave me the last corner of his MONSTER! I was all lik HOLY SWEETNESS! THIS IS GUD! I mean ive tried a REDBULL b4 and it was AMAZING! But b4 all that i stole my friends Snapple and the after fact was it getting on my clothes plus anotha drink got on my clothes my friends ALL STAR energy drink (it was very fruitaful) then i had a bench mark in English i didnt finish it but tha 1st story surprised me with the ending, i was like WTH! i hope the rest of the week will be good……… well cya! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment