Friday, September 2, 2011

Thursday was just weird and 2day was an epic food day! XD


ok! now this is weird! I was in third period and as always im hungry so my friend gav me an extra bag of apples he got from tha cafeteria rite. so im lik thanks man i was so hungry. Just to lit u kno my friends name is Andrew (he’s a dumbass, cuz he just is! nu10 more to say lol) so as start eatin them i look at him wit lik a shocked surprised face..lik this: O.0 he’s all lik wats wrong? i said these apples dont taste rite…they taste lik they hav alcohol in it! an rly it did! he starts laughin! i was gettin mad, i said boy wat did u do to these apples! he told me nu10 and just keeps laughin! He also said thats y i lik them they keep me awake! so pretty much he knew they alcohol! THATS WAT MAKS HIM A DUMBASS! :/ In art we made: FOOD ART! OUT OF MARSHMELLOWS AND TOOTH PICKS PLUS CHOCOLATE SYRUP! But b4 all that my awesomz friend gav me takis! i was all lik dude u are so gettin a snowcone on tuesday! (since we hav no skool monday) hm…oh yea! then there was PE we had to work out inside since classes were short and we were havin a pep rally 4 tha football team and my friend KAT balanced a book on her head! XD then of course when i got home i didnrt cook! so instead me and tha lil childern ate ICE CREAM! XD (i think i just scrabbled thursday and fridat 2getha oh well) Xp

No comments:

Post a Comment