Sunday, September 11, 2011

Friday was shadow fun time, Saturday I hung out with a band, and Sunday i went to the mall and made memories


Finally I got to see my best friend Jenni! I missed her a lot since she changed schools this year but it was even kooler to meet her bf and the band! I hung out with them that night Downtown taking pictures, eating TAKIS, complaining for food (oh wait that was me lol), just having a good old time! But the main thing I loved was the blue car i was riding in, not because it was blue…IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE SPEAKERS! THEY WERE WONDERFUL! :D Then the next day we went to Baybrock mall I bout myself something, CLUMSY ANGELO SPILLED HIS DRINK ON ME! UGH! But he paid me back with half of his pizza pretzel so I was happy, saw some AMAZING CONVERSE I WANT SO BADLY! XD, and of course we went on a sister hunt! Which was crazy but we found her! An i bought my mommy something…how nice of me :p

No comments:

Post a Comment