Thursday, September 29, 2011

Yahoo! A day of 4rm skool! An now its time for Job Applications & TX ID!



I finally woke up at a disant time to go get my ID (I culd have done it earlier but i neva woke up early enough, more lik i always wake up in tha evenings on wkends) but i had first had to do my Toys R Us job application online (was suppose 2 do that Wensday) i had 2 speed thru it! Once i was done i quickly got dressed than we were off! XD I had everything i needed, my birth certificate and student ID (it was my ID 4rm 10th grade we havnt got our new ones yet) i was rly excited! But that excitement soon vanished afta bein in there 4 more than an hour, i got my ticket at 8:39am and my number war 413. Man was it annoyin how they were doin tha numbers! They kept skippin around and boy did it crowded in there fast as hell! So of course 2 pass tha time away i had complimented the girl nxt 2 me then the nxt thing u kno were talkin 2 one anotha. Her name was Heather she was a hm a senior in high skool, she told me she jumped around 2 different high skools plus she was tellin me she neva got a permit but she was 18 and bout to get her drivers license. So pretty much we talked heard annoyed ppl gettin angry or cursin out loud cuz there numba hadnt been called also ppl complained bout how they needed more workers in the bak. Yup i sat there 4 bout more than 3hours before they called my number. I had jumped 4 joy, lik literally! So i gav tha lady my stuff, did tha finger print thing, then took a photo. She gav me tha paper version of my ID then told me it wuld b sent to me on Oct. 13 and said hav a nice day. We left afta that, i tried 2 see if i saw Heather in tha crowd, but i guess her numba was already called. So we went 2 our nxt destination! We stopped by Party City so i could fill out an application. I mean u could tell they were hiring, they had a huge outside there door sayin NOW HIRING wit a Halloween background. So i snagged an application 4rm the stack on the table. I took it wit me 2 Wendys cause i was hungry! I ate my food, filled it out, then went bak up to Party City and gav it to them. Of course i wasn’t done yet! I had to go stop at the dollar store to buy my friend a bakpak. U kno just a normal one u can throw on ur bak, cuz her mom always gav her msger bags an she got tired of it, so i told her i wuld get her one as a belated bday present. Everytime or sumtims when u walk in the store they greet u then u ask where crap is and they tell u, well the thing is since they had so much halloween crap up it was hard to find them!!! But of course i found them on a bottom shelf all stacked together (they were new of course cause some of them were still in the box). So i found her a pretty sky blue one (there was this one that was all dark blue with black pokie dots and just stood out, i liked that one to much so i thought nope she cant hav this one hehehe). But wat got me was the price!! It was $8! $8! I am cheap ok! Plus i thought i mite not hav enough cuz i did go to Wendys. Yep 2 my surprise when i got 2 tha cashier she said $5.25! Happy as day! But was more happy when i got home 2 my computer X3

No comments:

Post a Comment