Monday, September 12, 2011

Spirit Week: Pajama Day :D


hahaha! Awesomz day! Well i was going with the first picture but I found out it had no pockets so I had to go with the second chose. At lunch i managed to get pictures of my friends and got SUSHI! The rest of the day I wanted to sleep……. Lastly i caught my friend sleeping on the desks in 8th period which I had to take a picture of cause I was all like ” I wanna do that I’m tired too” *drum-roll* Soccer was today! :D I was so excited and surprised! We had 30people at practice! That was a shocker to me, everyone who played last year and coach! Coach: I didn’t expect to see the whole school here ^.^; This year it’s a co-ed team boys and girls, last year it was separate teams. Everyone was doing well at practice til it came to the end and the coach anoounced: I have a lot of people here, what really surprised, but unfortunately I have to start cutting soon. I will need 80% boys and 20% girls (3 or 4 girls) so I will be cutting people tomorrow so give it your all! I want to at least try my best this year :3

No comments:

Post a Comment