Thursday, September 29, 2011

Food Monster & Troublemakers :p


(5th day being early to school) I’ about to fast forward to third period to where I was so hungry that I sat up there and made a contract with a dumbass! I was really hungry and my friend had dounuts and was being a jerk and would’nt share! i help him in Algebra 2 cause he always falls asleep in that class! So I told him I will not ask you for food all day Friday (since we don’t have school Thursday) and give him a dollar! An he said deal! Buut he had to write it on paper and make me sign it, so really I made a contract with a dumbass indeed. Then there came lunch when I got in trouble for cursing out load and the teacher heard me in the room at the breezeway so pretty much if I cursed again I would be getting D-hall plus if anybody else cursed we wouldn’t be able to eat there any more. So I left them and they laughed at how upset I was plus they knew I always curse like crazy when I’m made at them. I walked around the whole school looking for a place to eat…then in the end I sat at the table with KAT and Marcello. Barely even ate anything since I had to walk around and find a place to eat….(fast forward) then came after school..now see I never really thought this would happen to me…I started walking to the park close to 4pm, then when I got there the girls said it was cancelled, then when I was about to leave they said coach called back and said wait for him so we did, some time passed then they all decided to go home, but then Jose came ready to help us practice and then I told him of the situation so he gave me a ride back to the school. An tell me why I got there one of the girls told me that they lied to me! I was like oh shit! Plus one of the teachers told me that Coach didn’t cancel it, then I saw his car driving to the park. I was like DAMN! Then he came back to the school and gave me this what the hell is goin on look. So I had to run to the parking lot and tell him the situation, of course he told me that was the longest explanation ever but it all happened. Then he was all like whatever (the scary way) so pretty much we are screwed next practice! An plus since I was at the school so damn long me and Larissa got to raid both the frigs in the school. We got a veggie platter and the rest of chocolate cake we both at it plus with a few people still there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment