Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Spirit Week: Twin Day! Cutting us or are we playing all out in the heat?! 0.o


I saw double all day today! Which was good because I could tell people apart but others no, lol. Me and my twin were fruternal twins! She was the ghetto girly one and i was the tomboyish (as always and normally) rocker twin. Some outfits I liked so I took a picture of them, like the dark twin (who is white) and the light twin (who is black) don’t worry they’ve always been dumbass! Lmao! But I really liked the Disco Twins and the Avegened Sevenfold Twins (cause I like the band) as for the rest of the day it was weird! Also in homeroom, NO TEACHER! Also no PE Class since he wasnt therer, but he came back 20minutes before class so we could draw or go in the weight room! I drew of course, look at my drawings! X3 Then came cut day, which he didnt do! Since we were on the big field and had goals we played a game pretty much the whole practice. While I waited to get called in we talked to Sobe about the sports he plays, and boy does he play a lot! He mostly liked rugby (brutel sport but I love the fights!) and soccer! He was a goalie! Then after a while I was put in the game and was like wait what was my position? I was striker, I kinda don’t do that well with that position but I tried my best! In the end he didnt cut cause he was so into the game, he told us practice on Thursday and not Friday cause of the homecoming dance. So Wensday we had a day off so yay! Oh yeah he will let us know who made it or not on Monday. X3

No comments:

Post a Comment