Friday, September 30, 2011

Jumping thru car windows and taking care of Hermit Crabs


In the morning all I can recall is seeing a weird cloud that reminded me of a bird i saw before and in 8th period my friend drew on the desk. (As for the rest of the day)  I vaguely remember what happened during the day but I do remember what happened after-school though! X3 For some oddly reason when my friend Kate’ mom drove up I just suddenly jumped through the open window! Everyone was like WHAT! O.0 I don’t know why I did it but I just did, I was bored okay! An it was fun so I did it again! Then of course no one wasn’t surprised because they know I was crazy as hell and random.  But then the third time I decided to record it (im slow) see I was gonna do it again but a car came up behind her so she had to pull around then pull back up so then I jumped in. Of course Kate yelled at me to get out of the car already, everybody else was like really Aleria! I was like yes! XD Now here’s the part that get’s me, my little sister told me that she was taking care of hermit crabs because they were the class pets in her classroom. I didn’t take her seriously til we gpt home and I saw them for myself. I was like are you for real! One was named Mr. Crab and the other Mrs.Patty. (Spongebob is corrupting these kids minds! Like badly!) So of course I didn’t know what they eat til I looked it up, THESE THINGS CAN EAT ANYTHING! WHAT A FAT-ASS! DX At first I wasnt scared of them at all I just found them very…odd. So of course I pay them no mind, til my little sister came in with it and put it on my food! An yes I did jump! DX Ugh! Hermits! I made garlic bread and chicken soup…an boy weren’t those hermit crabs staring at my! I was like “NO! YOUR NOT GETTING ANY! DX” I did talk  to them every now and then (look I already talk to myself, so why does it matter if I talk to a small crab in a shell) cause that’s what I had to do and feed them cause my little sister went to her dad’s house and left them here. Dear gosh what a long weekend I shall have -.-





No comments:

Post a Comment