Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Spirit Week: Crazy Day! An boy was it crazy! 0.o


As you can see from the photos below I had a really crazy day indeed. In the morning when I was getting ready for school (I told everyone at school what ever I threw out of my closet I was gonna wear it) my mom came in the room with these amazing black pants. Telling me that I should wear these, I looked at her and said are you crazy! These jeans are for like a party or the movies NOT CRAZY DAY! O.o O f course when I got to school it was even weirder…a lot of people didn’t take me seriously about what I said on the “wear what ever I threw out of my closet deal” so everyone was surprised. During 2nd period we did an experiment..i think this may be the only time that i will ever take pictures in the lab again. It was hard for me to take these photos, since our teacher walks around a lot! But I did get it in the beaker and then when the test tube froze when we stirred it, pretty cool huh. Then at lunch (as you can see) my friend Andrew (the dumbass) I call him that cause is one! He went OUT THERE WITH THE CRAZY! He wore a white shirt…grr! just look at the picture! As you can see, that idiot for the fun of it wore I love Lucifer on his shirt and was even more of an idiot to go show Sister Mai! AN THEN GOT PURIFIED WITH HOLY WATER! XD I just laughed the whole time. And below I took a picture of me, my friend Aaron dressed as a girl, and my friend KAT dressed as a mouse (get it! lol) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment