Sunday, February 9, 2014

Zombified



Feb 9th, 2014

Attention: Please Read!
I've been busy with homework and somewhat of lack of sleep lately so this weeks post and most probably next weeks post will be short. I might just post a few sentences of what I recall or what majorly happened that day that I can remember. Sorry that I can't recall much but college is being a pain in the butt this past week and draining me. =_=
So overall thank you for still reading my blog, viewing it, and being patient with me. :)

So I got up early to go post my storyboard work in the forum then came home. Then later on that day I went over to Good Sarahs to get Zombified with Ally and Tony. We were dressing up for the preimere of the Walking Dead new season. Once I bloodyed my shirt, spiked my hair, and got my make-up on I was legit! We went to Angelika, it was was an EPIC episode, the people weren't there to give us free stuff, but we were popular and took pictures with people. So i felt special, RAWR! XD  Night all~
P.S. I'll post a picture of me Zombified later~

No comments:

Post a Comment