Thursday, February 6, 2014

Snow Day



Feb 6th, 2014

Attention: Please Read! 
I've been busy with homework and somewhat of lack of sleep lately so this weeks post and most probably next weeks post will be short. I might just post a few sentences of what I recall or what majorly happened that day that I can remember. Sorry that I can't recall much but college is being a pain in the butt this past week and draining me. =_=
So overall thank you for still reading my blog, viewing it, and being patient with me. :)

I just want to thank Jack Frost for giving us 18 degree weather!!!!! But we got legit snow!! I was ready to build a snowman! So when I got all bundled up and heading to the school I found out the canceled class or more like it was a chose to stay or not. Some classes were going to get two hours in then close the school at 3pm. I decided to stay to see if my teacher would show up but also my group was having a meeting. Basically, only me, my roommate and Theresa showed. Everyone else didn't attend cause of the weather. So they put a sign on the door saying our class was canceled, so I went in the computer lab and finished watching The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (movie) it was freaking EPIC! I'm read for the 3rd one!!!! So after words I walked in the snow to Micheals to buy a portfolio bag for my large Drawing pad and loose artwork. Then later on that day me and my friend Tony made an on the ground snowman and a few snow angels. Were such kids, Night all~

No comments:

Post a Comment