Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Not So Well



Feb. 18th, 2014

Attention: New Notice, Please Read
Okay so my blog is updated and the posts will be longer and most probably longer since I'm now more on blogging lol (idk). But I'm typing this because I would love for you all to not forget to read the posts for Feb 3rd -9th, 2014 and Feb 10th - 16th, 2014. I know they were posted late but they are up. An thank you again for being patient with me and for still reading. :)

I felt like so much of crappy of crappyness!!!! But I still got up for class. My throat hurt, I was coughing, and just felt like ugh! So I went to class, saw Rose, she asked if I was okay. I told her not really. I told her what was going on adn how I needed my mom to send me my breathing machine if I may get sicker. I can't recall much when class started, so I fell asleep with a headache. Eventually Rose woke me up, telling people I wasn't feeling well and had asthma plus mo breathing machine. So my instructor was worried, so he was like you need to go home. Me just crying and feeling like crap. Melissa then asked, do you want me to take you home? I nodded yes. It wasn't until I got off the evavator in the parking garage after Mandy wasn't in the elevator that I burst out crying. Melissa asked what was wrong? Which seemed like in a harsh tone to me. I told her I didn't know and just wanted to go home and rest. So after she started the car I asked if we could stop at Kroger really fast, so she took me to Kroger (got soup, ginger ale, and pretzles), then when I thanked her she said nothing to me. I guess she's still mad at me, she even speed off really fast when I got out the car, like a thank god she got out. Once upstairs and I started making my soup there was a knock at the door. It was one of the RA's with hosing who came to check up on me, I started crying again, i was just worried my asthma would flare and that I would have to go to the hospital (yes I think that damn far ahead about shit). She told me she would check on me later, I told her I was going to take some sleep medicine after I take a bath so I didn't know how long I would be out. I had myself some Potato and Bacon soup (which was amazing), took a nice warm bubble bath, then took that nasty ass medicine. It was horrid. Then I was out. I didn't wake up until around 4pm. I heard voices, it was Melissa and Tanicea talking loud. I just got some cookies, Tanicea was like hey sleepy head. I didn't say anything, I just went back to the room. I don't talk much when I'm sick. Hm I think it died down and they left. I read all the manga I borrowed from Tanicea, then went downstairs to good Sarah to borrow some movies, and then Tiona said she was on her way to the apartments to tell me about her Monday with her lover or was it the weekend? Idk. So she did come through the door but with Melissa and Tanicea. Tiona thought it was some group meeting and I had to tell everyone something but no I just wanted to know about her time. Then I walked her out to her apartment, once there I told her about the incident with Melissa, and I also talked to Keia about her 2DS she got throught tax return. I eventually headed back to the apartments, was ignored by them both (guess Melissa told her), gave Tanicea back her books, adn started to get ready for tomorrow. Yes I'm going to class tomorrow, that medicine did help. Well, night all~

No comments:

Post a Comment