Friday, February 14, 2014

FreeCupcakes and Done with Homework



Feb 14th, 2014

Attention: Please Read! 
I've been busy with homework and somewhat of lack of sleep lately so this weeks post and most probably next weeks post will be short. I might just post a few sentences of what I recall or what majorly happened that day that I can remember. Sorry that I can't recall much but college is being a pain in the butt this past week and draining me. =_=
So overall thank you for still reading my blog, viewing it, and being patient with me. :)

I got up early to get my PhotoShop homework done. I did my creature for class, but it turned out sideways for some odd reason. An I waited til a class ended to use the Wacom Cintques (cause I like those, you get to draw on the screen) to do my four sketches for class. They all turned out pretty good. I went to go talk to Mrs. Nicole but she wasn't there so I had to fill out a form and got some candy from one of the staff members. On the train I got a text from Good Sarah about free cupcakes at a place called Small Cakes at Mockingbird Station. I went, they were amazing, I got a job opportunity, and I would come back tomorrow to get a job application. Went home with cupcakes for Renee and Melissa. Read ch 16-18 of Saga (comic) and some other manga that Tanicea let me borrow. I ate then went to bed. Night all~

No comments:

Post a Comment