Thursday, February 13, 2014

Hair in the Hood



Feb 13th, 2014

Attention: Please Read! 
I've been busy with homework and somewhat of lack of sleep lately so this weeks post and most probably next weeks post will be short. I might just post a few sentences of what I recall or what majorly happened that day that I can remember. Sorry that I can't recall much but college is being a pain in the butt this past week and draining me. =_=
So overall thank you for still reading my blog, viewing it, and being patient with me. :)

So I woke up later in the day since I had a evening class. In evening class, Tiona was late, the guy next to me had heavy metal music going off (mad Mr. Haydel mad as hell; I laughed), my computer kept tripping, so I had to learn all the PhotoShop stuff at the end of class. After class me and Tiona went to the Beauty Supply in the Hood. I needed a shower cap, a satin wrap, and some clamps cause I wanted to wash my hair tonight. It was time. While I was getting my stuff, Tiona was looking for a beautician. But they all said they don't do her (meaning they were all mexican and couldn't do black people hair). Anywho when I got home and showered plus washed my hair, Tanicea told me to let her know when I was done. Cause she wanted to get out of the apartment so she greased my scalp, combed it, and flat ironed it for me. After all that I was tired. So night all~

No comments:

Post a Comment