Saturday, February 8, 2014

Damn Alarms



Feb 8th, 2014
.
Attention: Please Read! 
I've been busy with homework and somewhat of lack of sleep lately so this weeks post and most probably next weeks post will be short. I might just post a few sentences of what I recall or what majorly happened that day that I can remember. Sorry that I can't recall much but college is being a pain in the butt this past week and draining me. =_=
So overall thank you for still reading my blog, viewing it, and being patient with me. :)

Okay so we didn't go to sleep. Instead the alarms went off for hours throughout the BLVD. So me, Melissa, and Tanicea walked to Kroger to buy some things. We entertained ourselves with these really special looking valentine Zebras that could dance. I think we messed with them for 20 minutes. Of course the alarms were still on, but when we got back to the apartments there was this ugly pink dresser in the livingroom. Srah put it there. She hasn' t been here in weeks and she brings this! So we moved it to there room. Tanicea was upset cause there getting new roommates as an emergency move, so Tanicea had to move her stuff around cause she brought back a lot after Christmas break. In the end they got two new roommates so both bed got taken in both the rooms in the apartment. I also worked on my storyboard homework and colored it while the alarms were going. That's all I recall, night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment