Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Nice but Deadly



Feb 5th, 2014

Attention: Please Read! 
I've been busy with homework and somewhat of lack of sleep lately so this weeks post and most probably next weeks post will be short. I might just post a few sentences of what I recall or what majorly happened that day that I can remember. Sorry that I can't recall much but college is being a pain in the butt this past week and draining me. =_=
So overall thank you for still reading my blog, viewing it, and being patient with me. :)

In class in Anatomy  todaywe drew the manican Charlie, he was very muscular. We had to draw him a few times then we had to do some head drawing also. I did really good on the head drawing. Then she gave us our homework, we had to do the muscle overlay with velm paper on our skeletons we did (the front view, side view, and back view). So I had to go downstairs and buy velm paper while it was cheap. Cam up to the building ealry to post my banner on the forum and while waiting on class I watched half of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (movie). I would've loved to continue, sadly I had to go to class. In night class we saw the dark side of Mr. Yohan because people turned in there work late and our director couldn't pitch the story. He acted like he didn't remember shit! Seriously! Our director embarassed us all that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment